British Speedway Forum

i think if dyson done proper wirting on the puter ,like what we do. he wood get more friends . but i am appy e is still contributing to the fouram readinh is posts is good practice for wen i go two Latvia .

• Like 2

i think if dyson done proper wirting on the puter ,like what we do. he wood get more friends . but i am appy e is still contributing to the fouram readinh is posts is good practice for wen i go two Latvia .

Come to the Golden Helmet, I practice every year, it's simple for us Brits just shout louder while pulling an exagerated face while speaking, still in English. :D:D

• Like 1

i was learning french until they took allo, allo off the tv .

• Like 2

Did Berwick miss a trick this year not bringing Jake Allen in on a 5 point average instead of Weathers on a 4.96 ?

Would have started out at reserve and has got the potential to put a lot on that average i think! Maybe after what happened last year he wouldn't come back or they thought he was still on a 7 point average who knows but will be good to see him in the PL

Did Berwick miss a trick this year not bringing Jake Allen in on a 5 point average instead of Weathers on a 4.96 ?

Would have started out at reserve and has got the potential to put a lot on that average i think! Maybe after what happened last year he wouldn't come back or they thought he was still on a 7 point average who knows but will be good to see him in the PL

Only time will tell on Allen, Berwick have Matt Wethers starting out at reserve so should be strong in the area. I am sure the promotion would've been well aware that Allen would come in on a 5pt average, and after doing so much hard work with the rider this time last year you would think Allen would come under consideration for a team place for 2016.

Jsem Taffy

A mam rad Ceske

Zeny, Pivo, Slivovice :drink::drink::drink:

translated !

jeez taffy.

my mam had cheesecake.

is this waiter service ?

how did i do ?

• Like 1

translated !

jeez taffy.

my mam had cheesecake.

is this waiter service ?

how did i do ?

sadly miles away, come to CZ next year and find out. :drink: Rymel :drink: Rymel :drink: Rymel :drink::drink:

wasn't CZ a type of old scrambler (motocross) bike . also the Russian voskod motorcycle . a horizontally opposed twin cylinder engine . a poor mans B.M.W. hands up all those who remember them .

wasn't CZ a type of old scrambler (motocross) bike . also the Russian voskod motorcycle . a horizontally opposed twin cylinder engine . a poor mans B.M.W. hands up all those who remember them .

CZ did a full range of motorbikes, had an oil chamber in exhaust system, it was made in Czech, there was also MZ, think it was the same machine built under licence elsewhere.

forgot about the MZ. any more obscure motorcycles.

i ha d a sprite motocrosser looooong time ago. alloy everywhere, mudguards, fuel tank . when it was clean and polished , it was like a showroom model . wish i had it now. it would be worth some serious cash. also had 2 D.O.T. scramblers. like riding bricks.. it i knew then what i know now, i would still have them .. same as the dinky/corgi toys .

forgot about the MZ. any more obscure motorcycles.

i ha d a sprite motocrosser looooong time ago. alloy everywhere, mudguards, fuel tank . when it was clean and polished , it was like a showroom model . wish i had it now. it would be worth some serious cash. also had 2 D.O.T. scramblers. like riding bricks.. it i knew then what i know now, i would still have them .. same as the dinky/corgi toys .

My very first enduro machine was a CCM (Cheeney Competition Motorcycles), Duralumin frame and a 500 BSA single engine, loved it to bits but useless in competition. Switched to Team Yamaha for 10 yrs first machine was an I.T. 250 great machine in it's day. Oh! Happy Days

No, they didn't miss a trick as he was on a 7.00 until Somerset wanted him ;)

• Like 1

Correct me if wrong? Sure I read somewhere earlier in year after all hoo hah with Border Agency Berwick cancelled their Sponsor Licence along with several others so they could not even think of bringing in a new colonial

No, they didn't miss a trick as he was on a 7.00 until Somerset wanted him ;)

Joking aside, I've only paid brief attention to the Jake Allen saga, is there a simple explanation why he is a 5 point rider this season but a 7 point rider last year? No doubt this has been explained elsewhere, but like I say I've not been on here much of late.