British Speedway Forum

jakes new average is because he missed the 2015 season and is therefore classed as a new rider. same as campton .

jakes new average is because he missed the 2015 season and is therefore classed as a new rider. same as campton .

They must have changed the rules though,as he has never ridden here before and I understand that Berwick were told he would come in on a7 pt average when they wanted to sign him.?

They must have changed the rules though,as he has never ridden here before and I understand that Berwick were told he would come in on a7 pt average when they wanted to sign him.?

today's rules are history ,tomorrow . he is a 5 this coming season , the following season he could be a 9. who knows how it works . its just like the mp,s backtracking on working/family tax credits . its whatever suits them . maybe if the government helped people more often , they would get some kind of applause from the public . same with speedway . too many rule and regs changes . stop fracking around with the rule book and let us enjoy our sport in comfort .

Don't know why folk are fretting about what we don't have. Berwick has a well balanced 1 to 7 , a team in depth, on paper a team that will be mid table, but may surprise everyone if it clicks

• Like 3

Have Berwick got aTeam Sponser for next season

Isn't that what the consortium really was, a Consortium of sponsors as opposed to buying shares in the club ??

Isn't that what the consortium really was, a Consortium of sponsors as opposed to buying shares in the club ??

I was thinking Independant Team Sponsor, nothing to do with Consortium ,as a financial help to the Club.

I was thinking Independant Team Sponsor, nothing to do with Consortium ,as a financial help to the Club.

Not sure it makes a lot of difference in what it is called, either a Consortium or a Sponsor, they both achieve the same thing in this case, it is an influx of capital into the club. However if the Consortium were now part owners of the club (Directors), then the case for a Sponsor is important

With last years team sponsor now part of the new consortium, maybe Berwick are on the look out for a new main sponsor. Hopefully we will get some good news on on that front.

ask tafy lollolololol mmmm

I am intrigued Dyson24. Is there some kind of special code hidden in that post?

I am intrigued Dyson24. Is there some kind of special code hidden in that post?

Heres a clue to the code Ar-eh-le. Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1