British Speedway Forum
Hob Nob

Rye House Raiders V's Eastbourne Eagles Sat 15th Aug 7pm

Any news on either r/r or guest for Andrews/Wood? Also, Raiders are in good form at moment so think they will just edge the win..

No news on Eastbourne website but I expect our usual R/R for wood and a guest for Andrews (Blacklock? Knuckey?) if he isn't back

As with most Raiders meetings this season, it depends on how the bottom3 perform and whether they throw away silly points. Enjoyed watching them progress this season, gutted I'm working Saturday and will miss it. Was confident of a win until reading about Eastbournes new reserve, if he is as good as some are predicting I think he will be the deciding factor .

Edited by iand

Still no Eastie team news unless Facebook says different as I don't have it

Really looking forward to see how Danny Spiller performs, when I saw him two years ago he looked terrific. His brother Ethan is two years younger and was in the 250cc class. Apart from a retirement he was unbeaten and in the final he beat Zach Wajtknecht.

I notice last year they were both in a four man team Black Forest Eagles (Yes Really) with Max Dilger and Robert Lambert. Danny averaged 7.00 but Ethan was 7.29.

Will Ethan be the Eagles secret weapon next year or will he have to wait until he is 16 in 2017?

All clear now why the Eagles have been quiet over the team for Rye House. Been a bit of a do over Spiller. All OK now.

www.eastbourneeagles.co

is where you can read the story

Woolley in at number 2 and Kelsey Dugard in for Bates. Unfortunately these injuries are killing us. Raiders faves again tomorrow as Bates could have scored 8+.

Woolley in at number 2 and Kelsey Dugard in for Bates. Unfortunately these injuries are killing us. Raiders faves again tomorrow as Bates could have scored 8+.

Bates is notorious for not doing so well away so i think could be much for muchness. KD only needs to do 3 rides and Spiller can take the other Woolley well could be on parr with Andrews but would rather Blacklock.

so is Kelsey 6 or 7 because Spiller was meant to be 7

Woolley scored well when there for Buxton earlier in season so should do OK. The Raiders top 3 slightly edge our top 3 so the Spiller points may prove critical. Here's hoping that there are no more injuries to either team. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

This smacks of favouritism Rob Branford has continually been told if he competes in an Aussie title he be inelagable for the NL and the FTR.

Even to the point Motorcycling Australia asked the BSPA if he could ride in the Aus under 21s when it was at his home track and got the same answer. So whys it ok for this kid and BWD.

Junior

This smacks of favouritism Rob Branford has continually been told if he competes in an Aussie title he be inelagable for the NL and the FTR.

Even to the point Motorcycling Australia asked the BSPA if he could ride in the Aus under 21s when it was at his home track and got the same answer. So whys it ok for this kid and BWD.

Junior

Because they aren't from Australia, Daniel has a British Passport and Licence and Brad well I don't know

Because they aren't from Australia, Daniel has a British Passport and Licence and Brad well I don't know

So does Robert but who really cares , its been done to death, hes commited to UK .

Chopper

Edited by chopper
  • Like 1

Currently on way home, pleased with the 4 pt win. Pretty decent meeting run in good time, spiller looks good just wish he had his own bikes over here that i would like to see. Dugard looked a bit better than he has been some toughly fought rides and no falling, speaking of falling young danyon hume really does try too hard and falls a rather lot but you definately cant knock him for that. Thought woolley would of scored a few more too.

Currently on way home, pleased with the 4 pt win. Pretty decent meeting run in good time, spiller looks good just wish he had his own bikes over here that i would like to see. Dugard looked a bit better than he has been some toughly fought rides and no falling, speaking of falling young danyon hume really does try too hard and falls a rather lot but you definately cant knock him for that. Thought woolley would of scored a few more too.

Isn't it only 3 point win? I am pleased with Spilller what will happen when he gets comfortable? More points to add monday!

???

Proper cocked that up!!!

Think its only 3 points 4 if won by 6 or more. Good meeting any how

• Like 1

Confirmed result:

Saturday, August 15, 2015
CITY GEARBOXES NATIONAL LEAGUE
RYE HOUSE 44: Rob Branford 14, Luke Chessell 8, Kyle Hughes 8, Luke Priest 7, Alfie Bowtell 4+1, Danyon Hume 3+1, Sam Woods 0.
EASTBOURNE 48: Bradley Wilson-Dean 13, Marc Owen 11+1, Daniel Spiller 10+1, Ben Hopwood 8+1, Kelsey Dugard 3+1, Tom Woolley 3, Georgie Wood R/R.