British Speedway Forum
Hob Nob

Rye House Raiders V's Eastbourne Eagles Sat 15th Aug 7pm

Lots of people have asked, and yes the match was recorded and T2TV have a DVD already edited. www.t2tvmedia.co.uk. Heat 13 is as good a race as you will see anywhere, superb stuff.

The guy with the Keys was Warren Scotts right hand man, He did tell Luke to remove himself from the stadium which words went backwards and forwards between them, a lot of unrest in Rhe House camp but can only have come from the conflict in the management. I have been there a few times and can see the way len and Andrew fight and have to say that Len is not always correct, but back to the meeting great win by the Eagles and a good meeting to watch.

Pity Chessell wasn't kicked out of the stadium for good. The guy is a chump. Looking forward to him getting a warm reception at Kent tonight :rofl:

As for the disharmony that is a huge shame as Andrew has done a great job this season with a team on the up so if the higher management is spoiling it then that would be a huge shame. Also the back bone of Rye House for years has been the training schools so if they have been lost it would be a huge shame.

Heard a rumour at Mildy yesterday that Danyon had broken his wrist? Hope that isn't the case as many have said very entertaining to watch and very nice lad.

Pity Chessell wasn't kicked out of the stadium for good. The guy is a chump. Looking forward to him getting a warm reception at Kent tonight :rofl:

As for the disharmony that is a huge shame as Andrew has done a great job this season with a team on the up so if the higher management is spoiling it then that would be a huge shame. Also the back bone of Rye House for years has been the training schools so if they have been lost it would be a huge shame.

Heard a rumour at Mildy yesterday that Danyon had broken his wrist? Hope that isn't the case as many have said very entertaining to watch and very nice lad.

Danyon left the stadium with his arm in a sling. Heard whispers that Chessell has been sacked, although he was seen at the Rockets meeting yesterday with Andrew Silver

Shame for Danyon as he is a flat out style, a very brave rider but really needs to go back to basics with the way he enters the turn, Please to see him get up and push the bike off the track, the ref should need shooting as he must have seen him on the floor, not to stopt the race and then to find out later he has boken his wrist, REF you need to go to spec savers.

• Like 2

So what has chessell been doing? Hope he doesn't put a bad influence on the Ealges

Chessell was asked to leave the stadium because he confronted new owners over the deal which was made at the start of the year as this deal was not being met therefore as captain stood up for his team.!

Chessell was asked to leave the stadium because he confronted new owners over the deal which was made at the start of the year as this deal was not being met therefore as captain stood up for his team.!

From what I understand Andrew Silver has been told he's not allowed to enter the stadium when there's no meeting, so no Sunday practice. I've also been told the new co promoter and his buddies were using the track to race, using four wheeled machines, not sure what type. Edited by Shads

Shouldn't be asked to leave for doing that. If something isn't right then he should make a stand.
  • Like 1

IF that is the case then fair enough although making him captain might have been a mistake in the first place as he lacks any level of diplomacy or communication skills that aren't swearing or grunting.

From what I understand Andrew Silver has been told he's not allowed to enter the stadium when there's no meeting, so no Sunday practice. I've also been told the new co promoter and his buddies were using the track to race, using four wheeled machines, not sure what type.

Truly shocking if that is correct. Barred from the stadium that is practically the second family home & speedway training / practice plays second fiddle to the new guys own personal playground.

Fingers crossed he won't be involved with the sport for long!

• Like 1

IF that is the case then fair enough although making him captain might have been a mistake in the first place as he lacks any level of diplomacy or communication skills that aren't swearing or grunting.

Truly shocking if that is correct. Barred from the stadium that is practically the second family home & speedway training / practice plays second fiddle to the new guys own personal playground.

Fingers crossed he won't be involved with the sport for long!

More likely speedway won't be welcome soon. Could see it coming and we moaned about Ronnie Russell. Very little i like about the atmosphere at Rye these days . Perhaps you might like to express your opinions about Chessell to his face.

From what I've seen this season, Luke Chessell is an excellent captain: puts the team first, often at the expense of himself, helps the younger lads & the team spirit among all the Raiders is superb - one of the better captains IMO

• Like 4

Shame for Danyon as he is a flat out style, a very brave rider but really needs to go back to basics with the way he enters the turn, Please to see him get up and push the bike off the track, the ref should need shooting as he must have seen him on the floor, not to stopt the race and then to find out later he has boken his wrist, REF you need to go to spec savers.

I agree and I could only assume the ref was watching Daniel Spiller fall and was unaware that Danyon was also a faller. Danyon was clearing the track very quickly as Rob Branford was heading towards him and I don't think he made the safety of the centre green with much to spare!

Edited by WembleyLion

Chessell would be a heat leader in th NL if he stayed on the bike more often. Certainly got scope for improvement next season again too, the Raiders would do well to keep hold of him.

• Like 1