British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Redcar 15/08/15 19:00 Hrs (pl)

The Comets take on the Bears of Redcar in this Premier League encounter at Derwent Park.

The Comets will have rider replacment for Rusty Harrison and Richie Worrall guests for Kyle Howarth.

Should be interesting....50-40.

ready in time for the start. don't forget the big nappies.

after a few tuff meetings in recent weeks will be interesting to see how the comets handle the redcar bears select

far too many teams with multiple riders missing thease days

• Like 1

Look to have a few problems tonight Redcar, if Comets ride to home form standard we could be nearer 60pts than 50, hope it's not and we get a decent meeting coz, I'm gonna be there!!! :D

The enigmatic matej plus gates twice and wins by a street,equalling the fastest time of the season in his other three when he didn't he sauntered round like a novice must be baffling for you bears fans

The enigmatic matej plus gates twice and wins by a street,equalling the fastest time of the season in his other three when he didn't he sauntered round like a novice must be baffling for you bears fans

Baffling - No, Annoying and Frustrating - Yes!!

As expected, a comfortable and straightforward win for the Comets, some decent races scattered about, tho the scoreline maybe suggesting otherwise, but apart from sporadic efforts by Kus and a more than sporadic effort from Steve Worrall, the rest of the Bears simply weren't at the races until it was way too late?

Comets, in the main just too good, solid performances alround, cant really complain much about everyone chipping in with wins and not one single last place, such was the dominance!! :t:

It really is a shame that this team can't travel, we'd easily be right up there with the best if we could, but, we can't, and at best we're a mid table team with a one track record, it's a sneaking possibility that we could grab that sixth play off spot but with our away form, do we "really" want it? :unsure:;)

I'd sooner not be in the top 6 and be running next season than win the league and then lose the stadium. That if my memory is right is what happened to Hull.

I'd sooner not be in the top 6 and be running next season than win the league and then lose the stadium. That if my memory is right is what happened to Hull.

I take it by that C49 were close to the end of the current rental agreement? :unsure:

Not sure about our rental agreement. I just meant what I said

Edited by comet49