British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry Wed 19th August

Can't imagine the Bees team spirit is great tonight with Andersen trying to wipe out anyone he was on track with - and people call Nicki Pedersen dangerous!!

The difference is Hans didn't do it on purpose ;)

• Like 3

Firstly, I'm not a Coventry or Kings Lynn fan.......

Heat 12

James Sargeant did not move before the tapes went up from his 15m handicap, so exclude Garrity for his move on the first corner, rerun with all 3, Garrity exc, Sargeant still off 15m... End of.

You absolutely cannot exclude someone for a false start when the race has started, and after you've excluded a rider for a first bend incident!

Absolute shocking decision..!!

I was informed by a spectator that Sargeant dropped his clutch before tapes went up in re - run and that is why he was excluded, and was told that the decision was probably made after ref had looked at video replay as the exclusion didn't happen immediately. Hope this helps the confusion if that is what happened. don't shoot me I am only the messenger !!!

Edited by whippy
  • Like 1

And using Lindgren for a rider who's not injured isn't?

King's Lynn were made stronger tonight than they will be when they have Lambert & Milik back for play offs.

King is a much better rider than Hans or Kus at King's Lynn and Garrity was already in pain so why would we withdraw King otherwise. Would you rather see him race and make it even worse.

Whilst I agree about Milik,would you like to have seen him race and make his injury worse ;) .King also managed to complete the meeting last night and even done ht 15. :wink:

• Like 1

I was informed by a spectator that Sargeant dropped his clutch before tapes went up in re - run and that is why he was excluded and was told that the decision was probably made after ref had looked at video replay as the exclusion didn't happen immediately. Hope this helps the confusion if that is what happened. don't shoot me I am only the messenger !!!

If that was the case he still couldn't exclude Garrity as he had deemed the race as an unsatisfactory start by excluding Sarjeant.

However whichever angle they showed the replay from, at no time did it show Sarjeant jump the start.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

I was informed by a spectator that Sargeant dropped his clutch before tapes went up in re - run and that is why he was excluded and was told that the decision was probably made after ref had looked at video replay as the exclusion didn't happen immediately. Hope this helps the confusion if that is what happened. don't shoot me I am only the messenger !!!

The problem is, the video replay suggested that the referee was wrong to exclude Sarjeant.

Whilst I agree about Milik,would you like to have seen him race and make his injury worse ;) .King also managed to complete the meeting last night and even done ht 15. :wink:

Thank you, that's what we are saying thay he aggregated the injury in tonight's meeting which is why he withdrew.

I have only seen a couple of meetings from king's Lynn this year but noticed it has become very gate and go. Is it always like that as have seen more racing at Leicester this year than here?

Edited by mdmc82

Thank you, that's what we are saying thay he aggregated the injury in tonight's meeting which is why he withdrew.

Milik looked fine in the SEC. Luckily for you he will be back IF you make the play offs.

Milik did look fin,but he may have simply have done what King done tonight and aggravated it in Poland on Sunday.

The 2 key moments was Harris losing it when a possible 5-1 was on the cards and that heat 12. Adam Ellis was extremely lucky to only get one warning after 2 jump starts and delaying a heat along with Garrity.

• Like 1

I was informed by a spectator that Sargeant dropped his clutch before tapes went up in re - run and that is why he was excluded, and was told that the decision was probably made after ref had looked at video replay as the exclusion didn't happen immediately. Hope this helps the confusion if that is what happened. don't shoot me I am only the messenger !!!

This view won't go down well. You aren't allowed an opinion unless you disagree with the ref! :wink:

Clearly you need a trip to Specsavers!

Blatantly deliberate esp his move on Porsing .......... and you can make all the excuses you like about it being "just racing"............. good riders leave room to race!

• Like 1

Really? I've seen him pull moves like he did tonight for years. If it's not intentional maybe it's time he called it a day as he's obviously not fully in control of the bike.

Was that Hans' first pass of the season?!

That cut back, brilliant!

Just can't agree with Garrity being excluded, big gap left on inside, he didn't move off his racing line!

• Like 4

I think that Coventry was unlucky last night, and that the meeting should be re-run with a proper referee, and the proper Kings Lynn team.

I think that Coventry was unlucky last night, and that the meeting should be re-run with a proper referee, and the proper Kings Lynn team.

Why should it be re-run??