British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry Wed 19th August

:blink:

Joys of using a phone. It looks like half my sentence got deleted when I tried to change one word!

I don't know about Hans but Stuart has cast doubts about his future in Speedway we are now poised to be an active participant in the Play offs. Surely we should look at the antics of Poole in previous years they wouldn't be sitting on their hands with semis/finals in the near future they would be doctoring their teams with a view to winning the League, which has worked in the past. I agree Garry had been monitoring Garrity all season why was he riding a non important match when the end of the season is nigh. Is it clear that Sky are now covering the Cov match tonight?

Yes Sky are covering tonight's fixture which could be another heat 10 fiasco. Will Havvy stamp his feet and tell his riders not to ride even if it costs Coventry another fine.

• Like 1

Garrity rides tonight.

Expected that. He shouldn't have taken that guest booking Monday. But that's speedway riders, well Jason anyway. Hopefully he's not suffering too much, cos I think we're gong to need him!

Good news that Garrity is riding through the pain barrier. Even though 50% fit, he would still have been a big miss.

Still predict a 10 point King's Lynn as they are super strong at home which is why they have 100% record.

They are stronger with Lindgren in for Milik whilst we are weaker with Kus.

Edited by mdmc82

Why on earth was Garrity allowed to guest when he was already injured.

Have to agree, I think it's fair to say with such a busy week for Coventry and Sheffield he would have been better giving Monday a miss after such a big crash at Berwick on Saturday.

Have to agree, I think it's fair to say with such a busy week for Coventry and Sheffield he would have been better giving Monday a miss after such a big crash at Berwick on Saturday.

Esp with meetings tonight, Thur, Fri & Sat.

He's a big part of both Coventry & Sheffield's team.

King is also riding with injury. Both teams hitting injuries at the worst time.

@DannyKingRacing: Very sore this morning. Need 2 stop crashing 🙈. A bit of physio & I should be good to go. Got a very important week coming up #stayonthebike

Edited by mdmc82

Hans Andersen's wife is due to go into labour any day as was due last Friday 😦. Let's hope his mind will still be on racing.

@Hansi_Andersen: Just about 2 board my flight so hope my wife @pokerhonthas doesn't go in2 labour 👶🏼😟 #Need2SupportHer #2ndLittleHansiComingIn2ThisWorld 💪🏽🙈

Edited by mdmc82

Anyone got a weather update got this meeting.

Sunny since 8ish, bit of a breeze, blue skies with lots of white clouds. Quite warm.

Good news that Garrity is riding through the pain barrier. Even though 50% fit, he would still have been a big miss.

Still predict a 10 point King's Lynn as they are super strong at home which is why they have 100% record.

They are stronger with Lindgren in for Milik whilst we are weaker with Kus.

You dont think kus can equal robbo's 3 points then ??

Robbo would have scored more than 3 if he hadn't stop during the race thinking it had finished when only 3 heats had gone 🙈

However still don't think he would score big. If only we had 6 points to bring in a rider .... 😳

Edited by mdmc82

We will be lucky if Hans gets three points let alone Kus.

We will be lucky if Hans gets three points let alone Kus.

The tragic thing is you are likely to be right. Sarjeant scored 0 or 1 in recent meetings for bees so that and Garrity riding 50% means we might not even score more at reserve against inform Ellis & Morris

Edited by mdmc82

Even if Kus is crap, hopefully Havvy will be on the ball and give Jason an extra ride.

TBH, while finishing top would be nice, I'm not worrying about it now. I'm far more worried about us (not) making a change for the play-offs.