British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry Wed 19th August

Even if Kus is crap, hopefully Havvy will be on the ball and give Jason an extra ride.

TBH, while finishing top would be nice, I'm not worrying about it now. I'm far more worried about us (not) making a change for the play-offs.

Depends if Garrity can get through his own rides first as in a lot of pain but still determined to ride through it. One fall though and he will be out.

I agree about the other bit. Would be nice to finish top but although we were good beginning, if we are going to be the weakest team going in to the play offs, it's not going to matter too much.

Depends if Garrity can get through his own rides first as in a lot of pain but still determined to ride through it. One fall though and he will be out.

I agree about the other bit. Would be nice to finish top but although we were good beginning, if we are going to be the weakest team going in to the play offs, it's not going to matter too mucHas Garrity

Has Garrity ever had a meeting where he has not fallen.

Hans Andersen's wife is due to go into labour any day as was due last Friday . Let's hope his mind will still be on racing.

@Hansi_Andersen: Just about 2 board my flight so hope my wife @pokerhonthas doesn't go in2 labour #Need2SupportHer #2ndLittleHansiComingIn2ThisWorld

Will it make any difference, he is not exactly in the form of his life.

Has Garrity ever had a meeting where he has not fallen.

Actually yes. He scored a great full max at Belle Vue 😉

• Like 1

Doesn't happen very often but maybe tonight he will be less daring.

Still no riding in the draft I would rather have 👍🏻

Weather update please

It's a lovely summers day.

Hans just HAS to produce in a 2nd string role scoring 8+ regularly. Easier heats so he shouldn't get passed as often as he has in a heat leader role and should be dominating at his new role.

• Like 1

As long as Garrity doesn't take someone else out on one of his "enthusiastic" passing attempts.

Hans just HAS to produce in a 2nd string role scoring 8+ regularly. Easier heats so he shouldn't get passed as often as he has in a heat leader role and should be dominating at his new role.

I wouldn't bank on it.
  • Like 1

Rain no longer forecast now until midnight ☀️

http://m.bbc.co.uk/weather/2645456

Arn't you lucky. Its now peeing down in Poole. Come on KL stuff them out of sight..

Edited by Starman2006

I wouldn't bank on it.

We will see, King and Kylmakorpi have managed it so Hans will have too aswell.

Arn't you lucky. Its now peeing down in Poole. Come on KL stuff them out of sight..

You are lucky too. You know get to stage it on Monday at full strength as wasn't Gomolski a doubt tonight.

I think King's Lynn will win tonight. They have been stronger than any other team at home this year and have good guests

Edited by mdmc82

We will see, King and Kylmakorpi have managed it so Hans will have too aswell.

Yes they are both racers and try to pass the opposition, but Hans can't or won't if he doesn't gate it's all over.

Edited by Game On
  • Like 1