British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue V Leicester 19/8/15

And we are screwed tomorrow as the only teams not riding tomorrow are Swindon & King's Lynn!

As mentioned earlier by another poster I haven't seen anything official about BV not allowing riders to guest for playoff rivals. However, if it is true I wonder if Swndon or KL will help out? Can't blame them if they don't!

This is trouble when you take a stance like Belle Vue did with guest riders ..it's only going to be a matter of time before your going to need help yourself . My gut feeling is Zagar will ride anyhow .

• Like 1

As mentioned earlier by another poster I haven't seen anything official about BV not allowing riders to guest for playoff rivals. However, if it is true I wonder if Swndon or KL will help out? Can't blame them if they don't!

Wouldn't want them to anyway, plus the choice is poor Milik, Bjerre, Batchelor, Zengota

Was thinking of going to Wolves for that one, but to be honest, it looks like a bit of a walkover for the home team. It feels very 'end of season' ...................... and it's still only August!

Decent win for the Aces today.

Almost sad to see the end of the old place (but I'm sure that those feelings will fade away very quickly once the new stadium opens) :D

• Like 1

It'd make sense. He's had a few poor meetings so I wouldn't be shocked if it's that low. As a bees asset he should be one if the first signed for 2016 on that figure!

It'd make sense. He's had a few poor meetings so I wouldn't be shocked if it's that low. As a bees asset he should be one if the first signed for 2016 on that figure!

Would make a good guest for King on Thur for bees if true 😉

I agree if that is his figure then Bees should definitely sign him next year, however with Belle Vue having their new stadium, it depends what he would want to do.

Edited by mdmc82

Would make a good guest for King on Thur for bees if true

I agree if that is his figure then Bees should definitely sign him next year, however with Belle Vue having their new stadium, it depends what he would want to do.

If the Bees offer him a place and he chooses to go to BV it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect them to buy him

Agree about using him as a guest this week for Joonas/Danny.

If the Bees offer him a place and he chooses to go to BV it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect them to buy him

Agree about using him as a guest this week for Joonas/Danny.

Cook and Nicholls both riding well at the moment and would be good guests if available this week.

Would make a good guest for King on Thur for bees if true

I was under the impression that Scott had signed a two year deal with Belle Vue earlier this year, but this is speedway.

I was under the impression that Scott had signed a two year deal with Belle Vue earlier this year, but this is speedway.

I do remember hearing that. Had forgotten

Scott did sign a 2 year contract and I don't see belle vue letting him go on that average

A one year contract means nothing in speedway. I'd not get too excited by a 2 year contract.

Cook and Nicholls both riding well at the moment and would be good guests if available this week.

Cookie full of confidence & flying at the moment, Scott looking much more like his old self too, both would be excellent guests for the Bees.

Another good performance today from Stef Nielsen including a win over Jason Garrity. Is Stef a Bees asset? He's a really popular member of the Aces side with the fans, if it was up to me then he'd be in my Aces 2016 side. What are the chances of that happening..??

Edited by mikec
  • Like 1