British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne Eagles Vs Birmingham Brummies 23/8/15 Nl

Looks like i get to see eagles v brum under the lights afterall, hope the weather is not too bad during the day! Really want this on!!

Good luck to him, i would not say kent was the best place to say the reserves were something to go by. lets hold our breathe to see how he goes, he has a lot of good equipment much better then most but good luck to him. fingers crossed a lot of pressure on the poor kid.

He rode for kent mate, so was racing against cradley reserves. By all accounts the best rider in a kent reserve jacket this season. Another young brit with a bright future and another guy with experience in mainland Europe.

SUPPORTERS attending the Eastbourne v Birmingham National league match at Arlington this coming Sunday are asked to note the late change to the start-time.

Because of a poor weather forecast for earlier on Sunday the two clubs have agreed to move from the original start of 3.30pm to a rescheduled time of 7.30pm.

• Like 1

Looks like i get to see eagles v brum under the lights afterall, hope the weather is not too bad during the day! Really want this on!!

they say it's an ill wind etc, it certainly is in this case you can go now and adam ellis has got another 4 hrs to get there or to have a snooze. i'll be there in spirit though . COME ON THE EAGLES .

September 13th.

Unless Buxton are feeling like running a double header, we're going to struggle to get our fixtures in. Still, one match at a time...

September 13th.

Unless Buxton are feeling like running a double header, we're going to struggle to get our fixtures in. Still, one match at a time...

The 13th Sept is the cut off date for qualification to the Gold cup competition - don't think you have anything to worry at there regardless of any outstanding fixtures

Andrews and woods are both fit for this fixture.

Brum have the better heat leaders but Eastbourne the strength in depth. A lot could depend on how rusty Georgie Wood and Richard Andrews are. Let's hope for an entertaining meeting and all riders come back safe and sound

Brum have the better heat leaders but Eastbourne the strength in depth. A lot could depend on how rusty Georgie Wood and Richard Andrews are. Let's hope for an entertaining meeting and all riders come back safe and sound

I think Bradley Wilson-Dean may have something to say about your first statement (I take it you must mean the heat leader trio combined).

Agree that Georgie and Richard could be rusty but even if they are I think we will get all the points

Very dangerous to have 2 riders returning in the most important match of the season, if they are both fit Eastbourne will win comfy , if not it could go ** up for them

i agree that by the averages the top 3 are stronger but the fact that it's at arlington means most, if not all of that advantage is lost , eagles reserves should 'fill their boots', so i can only see an eastbourne win and the title not being decided for another week . great stuff !

Home debut for spiller, return for Georgie and a return for Richard home win I believe and I think this tile will go down to the wire don't write cradley off as if they get 4 points today they're still in with a chance!

For those fans travelling from Hampshire and West Sussex a reminder that the A27 is closed at Shoreham after yesterday's tragic accident.

It is expected that the A259 coast road will be really busy and it will be better to make a northerly detour.