British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Coventry V Swindon - 21/08/2015

I knew it. Mick Horton again trying to pull the wool over our eyes again. You can read him like a book. Hope no one goes, he doesn't deserve decent supporters the way he treats us. Its gonna be a right walloping..!! Cov 35-55 Swindon.

If we don't win by at least 10 tonight then we don't deserve to be in the play offs.

If you don't win by 20 ill be truly stunned.

• Like 1

I knew it. Mick Horton again trying to pull the wool over our eyes again. You can read him like a book. Hope no one goes, he doesn't deserve decent supporters the way he treats us. Its gonna be a right walloping..!! Cov 35-55 Swindon.

If you don't win by 20 ill be truly stunned.

I guess with Sarjeant likely to have 7 rides, the key question is 'how many sets of starting tapes will be required'?

• Like 2

Are Coventry even safe in the playoffs? Am not mischief making as am neutral but could they be caught?

My crystal ball foresee's a rant by Horton over the small crowd , followed by a threat to close down, followed by another statement 2 days hence in answer to criticism of home thrashing, along the lines of, "it really has nothing to do with me, its all Havvys fault". :D

• Like 2

I guess with Sarjeant likely to have 7 rides, the key question is 'how many sets of starting tapes will be required'?

I'm on over 2.5 Serjeant rollers at 1/3!

Edited by thecoombdog
  • Like 1

Its hard to knock the lad as his commitment does him credit but, really, if Jason was unfit, he should have given Weds and Thurs a miss, to be fit for tonight.

This home match against Swindon is more important than Weds away fixture at Lynn. With us being without Hans and using R/R for Robbo, having Garrity was vital tonight.

We're going to get a pasting tonight.

So its the team named but Ayers for Garrity. Ayers is probably better than Wright and Shuttleworth so we shouldn't miss Garrity too much tonight.

• Like 1

I have never liked the bloke tbh..................I mean there must of been at least one PL guest out there to replace Robson.....Surely

Well you would've thought so. Why the hell have we not replaced him anyway..?? From what I've read we have 6pts available to do it with, then this situation tonight would not have occurred. You could say its hindsight but it isn't really because it should have been done asap. It really seems it was a no brainer.

So its the team named but Ayers for Garrity. Ayers is probably better than Wright and Shuttleworth so we shouldn't miss Garrity too much tonight.

We will. For Robbo's RR rides. With the likely exception of Ward, Jason is capable of beating any of Swindon's team at Brandon.