British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Coventry V Swindon - 21/08/2015

Ah well its now 7-10pm and still no team on our site. He obviously can't be arsed to let us know at all. I hope many others like me let him know what we think by voting with their feet tonight.

Oh well, Silverbees updates should be fun!

Yes I look forward to them. Haha.

• Like 1

So its the team named but Ayers for Garrity. Ayers is probably better than Wright and Shuttleworth so we shouldn't miss Garrity too much tonight.

Danny Ayres I'd a decent National League middle order rider but no match for Wright I'd say.

Oh well, Silverbees updates should be fun!

Always brilliant Jacques.

• Like 1

I hope we get hammered because this promotion have not got any ambition of winning the league we could have made changes weeks ago and they just sat on there hands what a joke

• Like 3

Ah well its now 7-10pm and still no team on our site. He obviously can't be arsed to let us know at all. I hope many others like me let him know what we think by voting with their feet tonight.

Yes I look forward to them. Haha.

I normally go to this fixture as I enjoy watching speedway at Brandon and this meeting in particular was building up to be a real clash and I was looking forward to it.

However with the news that there were major doubts about King and Garrity's fitness and that Andersen was unavailable and Robson was ruled out too it seemed likely that the Bees were going to have to field a cobbled together team. That being the case I didn't want a 200 mile round trip to see a non representative Coventry team. But having read the article on the Bees website last night which said " full team news to follow on Friday" I thought I would wait until the team was confirmed before deciding whether to travel. So I've spent most of today hanging on for the team news that of course has never materialized.

So like 'Had' I've not gone tonight because I didn't want to take a gamble on what team the Bees were going to field.

Its very frustrating as the management must have known by lunch time who was going to ride. If not a news update should have been issued to keep fans informed.

I feel the Coventry management have been very thoughtless over this and shown a disregard to the supporters (yet again).

• Like 2

At least you haven't got Ronnie Allan refereeing again - we've got him at Lakeside tonight!!!! :cry:

Epic mistake by the Bees management in letting Rosco take Summers from under their noses.

• Like 3