British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Coventry V Swindon - 21/08/2015

Why take Summers when we have 6.5 available, we should be looking at signing someone like Michelsen, Zmarzlik, Dudek and others who are at ally heat leaders for a 4pt rider

Just look what he has done tonight, 10 from 4 rides which is higher than Cov heat leaders combined score.

• Like 3

Just look what he has done tonight, 10 from 4 rides which is higher than Cov heat leaders combined score.

And the previous meeting at Brandon he scored 1. It's what he does, some high scores but also woeful sometimes. Howarth was scoring highly at 2 last season too so imagine a 6.5 rider in that position?

To bring in Michelsen? Of course we could if there was ambition. I'm sure some of the Poles will want meetings now their season is pretty much finished. Even an Howarth or Barker improves the side.

If you got no money then ambition have nothing to do with it ...To be fair Barker and Howarth could be signed but your in a dream world if you think Horton can bring in World Class Poles etc .

And the previous meeting at Brandon he scored 1. It's what he does, some high scores but also woeful sometimes. Howarth was scoring highly at 2 last season too so imagine a 6.5 rider in that position?

Summers & Howarth both know the tracks well and I think both would are better than Robbo. Summers scored 9 on the visit before. He was unwell when he scored 1.

Walasek didn't score as I thought he would.

Hans Andersen came 3rd in the Danish Final tonight.

• Like 1

Told you so Bees fans. You will not finish 2nd now and You'll be up against the super strong Robins again in the play-offs.

The Bees top 5 are way too weak and the bright start to the season is collapsing drastically.

Just like my team, the promotion have failed to strengthen up when required. Sticking with the cheap option wins nothing.

• Like 4

To bring in Michelsen? Of course we could if there was ambition. I'm sure some of the Poles will want meetings now their season is pretty much finished. Even an Howarth or Barker improves the side.

Edit to add Dudek has said he wants meetings in the EL.

The problem is we need more than one change.

Woz is right Orlov, Summers is VERY up and down. A frustrating rider!

That said, good result for Swindon. Well done!

Injuries are par for the course. we've had a good season for that. Garrity, love him or hate him, has been pivotal for the Bees and we've had a rider that has been off form for over a season. Please god, they don't go with him again next year, if we're still here!

Ayres actually didn't do that bad either, Swindon team too beat imo

Need more than one change. Tonight was awful and a waste of £18.

You knew the score, but you chose to go...

• Like 2

What tonight shows is how much Bees depend on Garrity. Their top 5 is not the strongest - by some way (as their spare points suggest) and against a team with a powerhouse top 5 they will struggle - even with Garrity scoring freely.

I think Swindon will make the playoffs now and are THE team to beat!

• Like 3

Summers & Howarth both know the tracks well and I think both would are better than Robbo. Summers scored 9 on the visit before. He was unwell when he scored 1.

Walasek didn't score as I thought he would.

Hans Andersen came 3rd in the Danish Final tonight.

Andersen wouldn't of done ant better

The problem is we need more than one change.

Yep I agree but it's although we know where one change is needed it's difficult to know who else can be replaced and with whom.

Bugger 36-55 1pt out in my prediction..!!! Besides all the problems with riders it was still poor. King obviously should not have been riding. Robbo should have been replaced weeks ago so a new face could bed into the team before the play offs. Andersens form has been shockingly up and down and all I've heard is oh he'll score heavily at four! He was signed as our No1 and has been so bad he's now a second string. He's there for a reason and the reason is he's been S***. Well I've not seen too much evidence of this and if these things are not addressed we'll get embarrassed in the play offs. Action now needed if we are to have any chance whatsoever.

• Like 1