British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Coventry V Swindon - 21/08/2015

13 and 11 at Brandon this year

Thoughts on guest for King, I'd go with Lingren.

• Like 1

Ritchings & Dan greenwood both guesting for Cradley tomorrow (from storm point of view I hope they stay safe) so rules them out as options for Swindon

• Like 1

Ritchings & Dan greenwood both guesting for Cradley tomorrow (from storm point of view I hope they stay safe) so rules them out as options for Swindon

We are going to end up with Rosco and Pratt at reserve at this rate.

• Like 3

We are going to end up with Rosco and Pratt at reserve at this rate.

Don't worry it could be rained off yet.

Don't need to worry so much. You are going to finish top regardless of Swindon's score. Then you need to hope Swindon don't beat us in the semi as they could then nail you in the final

:lol:

Edinburgh are reporting that Garrity has withdrew from tonight's fixture at Sheffield and has gone to hospital today. Fingers crossed that he's going to be okay for this meeting. 🙏

Edited by mdmc82

Edinburgh are reporting that Garrity has withdrew from tonight's fixture at Sheffield and has gone to hospital today. Fingers crossed that he's going to be okay for this meeting. 🙏

Oh dear

Edinburgh are reporting that Garrity has withdrew from tonight's fixture at Sheffield. Fingers crossed that he's going to be okay for this meeting.

He tried last night and was in a bad way according to Havvy and taking tonight off - do you really think he will be fit for tomorrow? Mind you a half fit Jason would still probably wipe the floor with the Swindon guest reserves!

He tried last night and was in a bad way according to Havvy and taking tonight off - do you really think he will be fit for tomorrow? Mind you a half fit Jason would still probably wipe the floor with the Swindon guest reserves!

I'm sure he'll ride

I guess it depends what the hospital say as its his back and his knee and last time his knee swelled up, he was told to take 5 days off 😟

Big loss for us as he has been our main rider

Edinburgh are reporting that Garrity has withdrew from tonight's fixture at Sheffield and has gone to hospital today. Fingers crossed that he's going to be okay for this meeting.

One or two people from Kings Lynn won't be wishing him a speedy recovery!!

Thoughts on guest for King, I'd go with Lingren.

Me too - after tonight's performance :wink:

• Like 1