British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Ipswich Witches Vs Peterborough Panthers. 27/8/15

Seemed odd he was going to be fit to ride Friday but not Thursday.

Though I suppose the Ippo track does tend to be a bit rough in places!!

Seemed odd he was going to be fit to ride Friday but not Thursday.

Though I suppose the Ippo track does tend to be a bit rough in places!!

Knowing Ulrich he probably doesn't want to let the team down, unlike some riders he actually cares, full credit too him.

Ostergaard

Grondal

R/R

MPT

Barker

Konopka

Lambert

It'll be interesting to see how Grondal goes around Ipswich with this being his 3rd away meeting.

Pity we don't have Thomsen available tonight, but I feel we can at least leave with a point if all riders perform. It is the business end of the season after all.

Cheers :) just past Cambridge and its roasting! Hope it follows me there

Bright and sunny in ipswich.track should be great with the weather we had.

Not that rules are kept to anymore... but how is Ostergaard now able to ride? the doctors cert would cover him for so many days, inc today?

Not that rules are kept to anymore... but how is Ostergaard now able to ride? the doctors cert would cover him for so many days, inc today?

Not sure he was signed off for a certain period of time tbh

Just arrived, plenty of sun, few scattered clouds asking as they do one, should be in for a decent evening ahead

Barker when he was your no1 finished the season with an average over9 so must be pretty good

The problem when Benny Bonkers rode for us was, CL liked to produce a track that was grippy on the inside early on, then the dirt would move out. Poor old Benny never could get used to this, he'd miss the gate in his early heats, go wide, and just go backwards. But it's different now, there's an outside line from the start, so BB should be ok. I preferred the track as it was, but only a couple of our lads could handle the grip, so now It's a lot easier to ride.

• Like 1

Not sure he was signed off for a certain period of time tbh

But if he had not ridden tonight then a doc cert would have been produced...no?

Where is that now?

#justasking

The problem when Benny Bonkers rode for us was, CL liked to produce a track that was grippy on the inside early on, then the dirt would move out. Poor old Benny never could get used to this, he'd miss the gate in his early heats, go wide, and just go backwards. But it's different now, there's an outside line from the start, so BB should be ok. I preferred the track as it was, but only a couple of our lads could handle the grip, so now It's a lot easier to ride.

Track now has 2 lines/areas.... inside it slicker, outside its got the grip for the riders that have the balls to use it. grading doesnt seem to pull the dirt back in anymore they just let it build up

• Like 1

Disappeared for the right price? #becausewecanandnobodyelsecan

I think that we wouldve had to agree to the redeclaration of Ostergaard.

Dont see that it would be right to object though even if we could.