British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kitten2502

Mildenhall Vs Birmingham 06.09.15

Unless Mildenhall can be persuaded to rearrange Sundays meeting or put back the start time to enable me to attend can anyone confirm if late admittance is allowed at the stadium? I am due to collect a friend from Birmingham airport - flight due 13:25 :( I would hate to miss our potential crowning as league champions.

Failing that anyone with car space for the trip? (friend can get a taxi home from airport!)

I'd imagine if you around the back to the pits entrance you'd probably be able to gain access that way if the main turnstiles are shut due to being late..?

I'd imagine if you around the back to the pits entrance you'd probably be able to gain access that way if the main turnstiles are shut due to being late..?

Thank you

Subject to confirmation by Mildenhall, my experience was that they do not close the gate once they stop taking admission money

Will be there to cheer the lads on from the start now - lift sorted! Got everything crossed that we can at least manage the draw needed to claim the title, but we need the lower order to chip in with a few points.

Come on Mildenhall!!! Let's keep it interesting and keep brum waiting to see if Eastie match them

Edited by Alex2000

Come on Mildenhall!!! Let's keep it interesting and keep brum waiting to see if Eastie match them

Please don't!

Don't think this old ticker is up to it.

Do you really want to be blamed for that? lol.

What's the weather like there. Paying a little visit to West row today . Dropping mother off at stanstead airport so closer to mildenhall than ipswich so would be rude not to pop along and catch the meeting today .

All the best to the Brummies today, gutted I can't go down. Would be amazing if we can win the league today!

Please don't!

Don't think this old ticker is up to it.

Do you really want to be blamed for that? lol.

I don't want to be blamed for your ticker giving up with excitement today!!!

I can vouch for this. Due to traffic hold ups my 2 1/2 hour journey took FOUR hours and I arrived to find myself locked out.

Having got in through the pits I found I had missed five races and programmes were sold out. Shame tape malfunction couldn't have been earlier.

To say I am pissed off is an understatement.

PS Not having much luck with Mildenhall, my previous visit was a 5 hour round trip for a rain - off.

PPS Anyone got a spare programme

Edited by arnieg

Congratulations to everyone involved at Birmingham Speedway. :approve:

Nicely done lads, we held our nerve and got that important win.

Well done Champs

There were moments I did wonder if you were holding your nerve!!