1 Piotr Protasiewicz 7.67
2 Linus Sundstrom 7.22
3 Gregorz Walasek 5.91
4 Thomas H Jonasson 5.69
5 Szymon Wozniak 5.51
6 Josh Auty 4.80
7 Paul Starke 3.60
Total: 40.40

Would be an absolutely quality team, but the likelihood of convincing them all to race not only in the elite league, but in the elite league for leicester on a saturday night, when they're all likely to be racing in Poland on Sunday the next day is a problem.

Hope the brilliant fans of Leicester get a team that is worthy of them. The stubborn attitude of DH regarding the track & race night is coming back to haunt him I'm afraid. If he wanted to stick with Saturday nights, he should have dropped back down to the Premier League.

• Like 5

Dont know why some are saying THJ is a heat leader.

Never has been over here, and going on averages won't be.

Doesn't mean to say he shouldn't be given he is fresh out of racing in the GP's.

Never has been over here, and going on averages won't be.

Doesn't mean to say he shouldn't be given he is fresh out of racing in the GP's.

For a rider who has never really lit up the EL and has never been a heat leader over here, i don't think the fact he was in the gp's should count considering how badly he did in them but he is worth his current average and did well for poole when he rode for them but that was mainly at reserve.

For a rider who has never really lit up the EL and has never been a heat leader over here, i don't think the fact he was in the gp's should count considering how badly he did in them but he is worth his current average and did well for poole when he rode for them but that was mainly at reserve.

A GP rider who last rode here as a reserve tells us all we need to know about THJ, makes me laugh when some hype him as something special.

Made bomber look like a World beater!

(Both finished on same points in GP so I am being a little playful :wink:

• Like 1

THJ last rode here as a 2nd string behind Ward, Hancock and Janowski in 2013 helping Poole to the EL title and gaining a 5.69 average in a much tougher format than we have now. He then went on to become Swedish champion and a GP rider.

I assume you are suggesting he still be a 2nd string?!

• Like 1

A GP rider who last rode here as a reserve tells us all we need to know about THJ, makes me laugh when some hype him as something special.

Made bomber look like a World beater!

(Both finished on same points in GP so I am being a little playful :wink:

I don't think anyone's 'hyped him as something special'. I think a few people, myself included, feel that he'd be a good rider as part of our septet considering the limited options available to us

I don't think anyone's 'hyped him as something special'. I think a few people, myself included, feel that he'd be a good rider as part of our septet considering the limited options available to us

Most people had written Doyle off. Even Rosco....

• Like 1

Funny how Rosco couldn't wait to see the back of Jason Doyle, thta is until he rode 2 brilliant seasons for the Lions and an even better performance for his first year in the GP's and now all of a sudden he is back in his team again. Funny old world is speedway.

• Like 1

Funny how Rosco couldn't wait to see the back of Jason Doyle, thta is until he rode 2 brilliant seasons for the Lions and an even better performance for his first year in the GP's and now all of a sudden he is back in his team again. Funny old world is speedway.

Are you talking about the clueless person who is in charge of Team GB selections aswel.

There is no loyalty in speedway it's all about money

Steady seems to be dropping hints that he'd welcome a return to the lions on Twitter... Steady walasek thj Wozniak would be a solid enough (not awe inspiring admittedly) 4/5s of the main body of the team!

Steady seems to be dropping hints that he'd welcome a return to the lions on Twitter... Steady walasek thj Wozniak would be a solid enough (not awe inspiring admittedly) 4/5s of the main body of the team!

Steady would be great let's hope he is fully fit after his bad injuries of last season

I think all lions fans would be happy if he did return.

Come on Mr Hemsley get out yer blankety blank cheque book n pen

• Like 2

I don't think anyone's 'hyped him as something special'.

You clearly haven't read the ramblings of someone with multi aliases morriseyfan

:t:

I've said it before. We had Jason Doyle at No 1 for two seasons, didn't do us a lot of good in terms of our end league potion did it.

Strength in depth is the answer.

• Like 1