British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Rye House V Peterborough 7th September.

The team was poor, very poor before the season even started, Luke quitting was a very small factor in the grand scheme of things!

I don't think signing Lambert helped either, made your tail even worse.

bigcatdiary, be grateful for small mercies, at least we don't have to endure Ashtree 123 anymore. Big thanks to the Rye House management for that.

• Like 3

I don't think signing Lambert helped either, made your tail even worse.

Would have been fine if we'd used the points available for our other signing rather than copped out and put Greenwood in the team again.

• Like 1

Would have been fine if we'd used the points available for our other signing rather than copped out and put Greenwood in the team again.

the promotion is clueless and have been for years now... :nono:

The Glory days seem a long long time ago now! :neutral:

Bit of a delayed post this :lol: but I was at Rye House on Monday. First time back there in five long years (since Lynn were last in the PL!) and I have to say I've kinda missed the place (never thought I'd say that :o) I swore never to return but changed my mind this summer. Set off in June for the original staging when it was called off due to the rain and thought, to hell with it I might as well go back again and I'm happy I did :D A decent team performance by the Panthers and I hope it now continues into the play offs (although Ostergaard is now out injured).