British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

Whatever Has Happened To Coventry's Appeal?

What a convenient decision. I hope that Mr. Horton asks for the interest on the three grand!

So, yet again, the SCB demonstrate their utter incompetence - not even knowing the terms within their OWN Regulations, is at best laughable; and at worst absolutely disgaceful.

A bunch of utter clowns that should be sacked.

And we're worried about a pair of goggles :P

• Like 1

" composition of the SCB Court in that it did not fully comply with the 2015 Speedway Regulations."

so basically someone was in there making decisions when they had no right to, i dont suppose we will find out who!

the whole meeting was a farce, i was there and it never should have started, that being said we should equally have been grown up and ridden heat 10.

I thought it had already been said that it was Gordon Pairman, causing a bit of a conflict of interest. Could be wrong though

What a convenient decision. I hope that Mr. Horton asks for the interest on the three grand!

So, yet again, the SCB demonstrate their utter incompetence - not even knowing the terms within their OWN Regulations, is at best laughable; and at worst absolutely disgaceful.

A bunch of utter clowns that should be sacked.

And in addition they don't explain what the flaw was so people are none the wiser as to the reason

As you say disgraceful.

I had been thinking that our sport can't get much worse than it is at present, but I was wrong......

As this shows it just gets more deceitful by the day..... Terrible outcome..... They're all Gutless wonders, afraid to stand up and be counted....

You watch My Back !!!!!!!

• Like 1

"principle" :D A long lost concept in the World of speedway. In fact in the World in general.

Very true, but it shouldn't stop those who still have some, trying to make best use . :D

Very true, but it shouldn't stop those who still have some, trying to make best use . :D

Lets hope our management us it then and carry this one on. The SCB can't just stop something because it doesn't suit them!

Lets hope our management us it then and carry this one on. The SCB can't just stop something because it doesn't suit them!

I would imagine it will all be forgotten & buried at the " rats nest " ( AKA... BSPA/SCB Headquarters) :D

Dave Jones, on 30 Sept 2015 - 2:06 PM, said:

I would imagine it will all be forgotten & buried at the " rats nest " ( AKA... BSPA/SCB Headquarters) :D

Into the gutter !!

No chance. It'll take too long to sort out the bulges to find out which carpet it was swept under.