British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2016

Tai has tweeted @ WolvesSpeedway that he is super excited to be back with the crew, so it seems things are ok with Wolves

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 5

Chapman has done some stupid things both as and before being bspa chairman but this would take the biscuit.

Surely it is just a load of bollox?

Just read the thread on the other forum, I'll have to withdraw my Shovlar wind up comment.

What other forum??

Yeah, his grammar and spelling are awful.

Perhaps he had reverse English lessons from Starman ?

• Like 1

Peter Adams is the guest at the NSSC tomorrow night.

I don't know how much he'd be willing to discuss Tai's signing for Wolves or the Team GB situation but as you know he's been very close to him for many years.

Besides that Peter was very entertaining last year with tales of the many World Champions he has worked with. Smuggling a passport less Bruce Penhall over the German border in the boot of his car was one of the highlights! Peter has a very sharp wit, totally different to his on screen (SKY) persona. We are in for a treat.

All proceeds go to Neil Vatcher and his Young Lions. Only £3 for non-members, everybody welcome.

http://www.nuneatonspeedwaysupportersclub.co.uk

Peter Adams is the guest at the NSSC tomorrow night.

I don't know how much he'd be willing to discuss Tai's signing for Wolves or the Team GB situation but as you know he's been very close to him for many years.

Besides that Peter was very entertaining last year with tales of the many World Champions he has worked with. Smuggling a passport less Bruce Penhall over the German border in the boot of his car was one of the highlights! Peter has a very sharp wit, totally different to his on screen (SKY) persona. We are in for a treat.

All proceeds go to Neil Vatcher and his Young Lions. Only £3 for non-members, everybody welcome.

http://www.nuneatonspeedwaysupportersclub.co.uk

Ask him to tell the one about a Wolves rider and an unfortunate brain incident :D Have a good night.

Edited by Wolfsbane

maybe wait for the press release ?

as you stated previously, best wait for the press release . You would have to be barking or trolling to suggest it's anything to do with a GP performance.

The only way forward if they want to involve our greatest star.

Are you suggesting the BSPA ignore his plan then as what they are currently doing is working?

Who needs a press release Steve when you've made up your mind already ..

Seriously how can a speedway rider exile himself from a tournament which is 11 months away and make it known he might be available for the corresponding tournament 23 months away. Absolute Madness.

Normally with an industrial dispute time is a precious commodity. There is oodles of time in this case to exhaust all avenues , compromises, disagreements, etc

Maybe we need someone from the speedway world to mediate, wonder if Phil Rising is available

Seriously how can a speedway rider exile himself from a tournament which is 11 months away and make it known he might be available for the corresponding tournament 23 months away. Absolute Madness.

Normally with an industrial dispute time is a precious commodity. There is oodles of time in this case to exhaust all avenues , compromises, disagreements, etc

Maybe we need someone from the speedway world to mediate, wonder if Phil Rising is available

TBF, from a Wolves point of view... who cares!

It will sort itself out in good time.

The important thing from our perspective is the real Tai shows up for Wolves and bangs in the pts between now and the end of season and fingers crossed, in the play-offs.

• Like 2

We already know the BSPA have had to be dragged screaming and kicking to assist the team GB effort, years of reluctance evidences this.

Tai IMHO is making a point and it's usually a good one on evidence so far.

• Like 1

Dear New Science, bickering with Stevebrum is futile. One of the many reasons I gave up spending time on this forum. He's nice enough if you meet him in person.

• Like 1

Dear New Science, bickering with Stevebrum is futile. One of the many reasons I gave up spending time on this forum. He's nice enough if you meet him in person.

Really?

Sorry for having an opinion you don't agree with more like!

Disappointed to read this comment all the same although a very nice comment to end.

May I just add I don't find our discussions futile at all.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

Next Thusday sees King's Lynn v Wolves. Will Tai line up for Wolves or it too close to the Grand Prix on the Saturday?

Next Thusday sees King's Lynn v Wolves. Will Tai line up for Wolves or it too close to the Grand Prix on the Saturday?

That's a really good question.... If he doesn't line up for Wolves, will they get a replacement facility??

It's not GP night, or Practise night, so I'm not sure....?

That's a really good question.... If he doesn't line up for Wolves, will they get a replacement facility??

It's not GP night, or Practise night, so I'm not sure....?

If he didn't line up then it would be no facility like king's Lynn found out last week.

However surely he will have been told the fixtures and agreed to them in advance