British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2016

We know why, he was too tired and couldn't be bothered half the time he did a full season in 2014.

He clearly has no interest in a full season , however we are all putting 2 and 2 together to make a realistic assumption that because his foreign commitments are likely to end mid August he will want some extra racing in Britain.

I will be hugely surprised if it happens but after Monday I'd be delighted if it did.

We know why, he was too tired and couldn't be bothered half the time he did a full season in 2014.

He couldn't be bothered but now if he can win you the title.Its the **

I don't think he is bothered or that it will happen.

Doesn't mean to say you shouldn't hope it might.

We would be silly to not try make it happen if he might be interested or any other team for that matter.

I don't think he is bothered or that it will happen.

Doesn't mean to say you shouldn't hope it might.

We would be silly to not try make it happen if he might be interested or any other team for that matter.

He wouldn't go anywhere else.He owes u ofter his last 7 point ave.If he rides UK next year I think it would be with BV

He wouldn't go anywhere else.He owes u ofter his last 7 point ave.If he rides UK next year I think it would be with BV

Tai has proven he will do what is right for him.

He will go where he wants but can't see him doing a full season for anyone next season he just isn't interested.

Tai has proven he will do what is right for him.

He will go where he wants but can't see him doing a full season for anyone next season he just isn't interested.

So was right for him leaving you an a 7pt average.Did'nt think of you.He could average that on a 2 valve Jawa

"Not intested is about right"

Edited by Bald Bloke

So was right for him leaving you an a 7pt average.Did'nt think of you.He could average that on a 2 valve Jawa

"Not intested is about right"

We had to suffer his half hearted efforts for the whole of 2014, maybe he owes us.

We had to suffer his half hearted efforts for the whole of 2014, maybe he owes us.

If he signs for an EL club for the play-offs, it will be a prime case of "THE TAI(L) WAGGING THE DOG"

or the WOLF.

• Like 1

How wonderful to see the rumor that we are replacing a rider who committed himself to a full season of racing in Britain with a rider who didn't want to know about Britain until it became clear his continental bookings are drying up.

No doubt we will be able to build next year's team around him.

• Like 3

Kylmakorpi been sacked. Not announced new rider yet. Assume will be woffy

Kylmakorpi

@WolvesSpeedway making changes in the team and unfortunately I'm not going to end the season with the team.

I take it this means Tai is willing to come now he knows Wolves on in the play offs.

Edited by mdmc82

If Wolves Have been ruthless enough to axe JK & bring in Tai then fair play to them. Why wouldn't you bring one of the best (if not the best) riders in the world into your side if they become available. No brainer for me.

JK won't be without a side for long I wouldn't have thought.

• Like 1

Genuinely thought Woffinden would be going to Poole... but then it would be nice of him to go back to wolves , hope JK gets a team place just wonder where.

Edited by Al3x200

Should Woffinden be allowed into the league on a 7 point average?

He's clearly a much better rider than that.

This is Wolves, it's likely to be Watt, Bjerre or Beck returning.

Woffinden would be crackers to take the BEL gig now imo