British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Carl Wilkinson on route to hospital in the Ambulence with suspected broken collar bone

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/15268/scunthorpe-ipswich-lc-20-3pm#ixzz43SffWLV7

Lets hope early suspicions are wrong.He's started the season well and will be a big miss at reserve for Lynn.

Who can Lynn use as a guest,or will they just call on Lambert if Wilko is to miss any meetings.

Assuming Lambert will ride on Thursday, but he is busy with P'boro the Thursday after. No idea how reserve guests work this year.

Lets hope early suspicions are wrong.He's started the season well and will be a big miss at reserve for Lynn.

Who can Lynn use as a guest,or will they just call on Lambert if Wilko is to miss any meetings.

They have declared Lambert as their 3rd reserve so they have to use him where available. Then I would imagine it would be a rider off the draft with same average or below if Lambert has a fixture clash.

They have declared Lambert as their 3rd reserve so they have to use him where available. Then I would imagine it would be a rider off the draft with same average or below if Lambert has a fixture clash.

Must admit I only quickly went over the rules.Didn't see a mention that they had to use Lambert just because he has signed as a 2nd tier 2 rider.Looking at the rules it looks pretty much as last year.

Must admit I only quickly went over the rules.Didn't see a mention that they had to use Lambert just because he has signed as a 2nd tier 2 rider.Looking at the rules it looks pretty much as last year.

What would be the point in signing a number 9 otherwise? I guess it will become clearer once the season starts

What would be the point in signing a number 9 otherwise? I guess it will become clearer once the season starts

Just saying what the rules indicate.We may well use Lambert at home anyway.

I would say the number 9's primarily are to cover for injuries to your tier 2 riders,as your number 9's have to be tier two riders themselves.Incidentally looks like Lynn's team average has to include Lamberts average and not Rose's as he has the higher.

So we can at the end of the day use Lambert or anyone below Wilko in the averages.But still only allowed to use guest EDR's 4 times.

Apparently Wilkinson has a small 'brake'( :sad:) to the collarbone, but is planning on riding Thursday

Apparently Wilkinson has a small 'brake'( :sad:) to the collarbone, but is planning on riding Thursday

Hope he doesn't do any more damage if he does ride.Think it would be wise to let it heal first,but as we know some of these rider are hardy buggers.

Doesn't surprise me to see that wilko wants to race. Can really see him being a fans favourite this season.

Good work on the quick update as well.

But he will be 'their' ..... done in a hurry is my guess 😕

Heyyyyy, let's go positive and welcome Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen to Kings Lynn Stars

• Like 2

I thought riders signed from the PL for the squad need to be in a sharing role?

He certainly wouldn't quality as a newcomer.

Is he in the 1-5 with Huckenbeck moving to the No8 newcomer role?

Or is is sharing D/U role with Lambert?

The way I see it those are the options.

Is he in the 1-5 with Huckenbeck moving to the No8 newcomer role?

Or is is sharing D/U role with Lambert?

The way I see it those are the options.

Those options seem to be the ones that are within the rules.

Maybe eventually Lynn will give a more accurate press release!