British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

The Panthers would beat this Lynn side.

They wouldn't. PL teams aren't strong enough.

• Like 1

Kings Lynn would win both, all this talk about the Premier League teams beating Elite League teams is all guff and pie in the sky.. Elite League teams every time....

• Like 2

Lynn would win but wouldn't be comfortable as apart from Niels and Troy there weaker.

Still won't happen, so oh well.

Rory dropped then. What are the thoughts of Stars fans?

Rory has been struggling to score, his average is now low enough for PL next year, I hope he's left on good terms.

We just want to get some wins in til the end of the season hopefully .....

• Like 2

Rory dropped then. What are the thoughts of Stars fans?

most teams would have dumped him by now so well done to Kings Lynn for keeping faith with him and giving him a chance as he has been a good servant to the club. I,m sure he will get fixed up with a club for 2017 and he should be a solid scorer in the premier league so thanks for your efforts Rory and I wish you all the best for the future.
  • Like 2

most teams would have dumped him by now so well done to Kings Lynn for keeping faith with him and giving him a chance as he has been a good servant to the club. I,m sure he will get fixed up with a club for 2017 and he should be a solid scorer in the premier league so thanks for your efforts Rory and I wish you all the best for the future.

According to the KL website and write up about tomorrows meeting he is still in the team lineup :blink:

According to the KL website and write up about tomorrows meeting he is still in the team lineup :blink:

yes he is in the team at Wolverhampton and then Porsing will replace him for the rest of our meetings

Can King's Lynn's season get any worse,it seems Rose may be missing now as he has been taken away in an ambulance at Newcastle tonight.Lets hope its precautionary and he will be fine to race on.

Edited by tellboy

Lewis Rose has been taken to hospital at Newcastle tonight Don't know why yet ....

Lewis Rose has been taken to hospital at Newcastle tonight Don't know why yet ....

Fingers crossed

• Like 1

That would just sum up our season. Hope Lewis is ok, he has been one of the few worth their place in the Stars team this season...

I know he's not a Kings Lynn rider but this sums up our season,our guest for tomorrow night Dan Bewley is now on his way to hospital.Hope this too is just precautionary.

He seems to have certainly come on in the PL already this season at such a young age too.Belle Vue seem to have a very good prospect there.

Edited by tellboy

Don't think he'll want to race in the Premier League.... Firstly, if his bottle for first corners is suspect, it'll being worse for him in PL, and, they are more attuned to racing in suspect conditions and wet tracks, that really won't suit Rory....