British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

I have to admit that covatti is worth the admission charge at Foxholes.

Looking at this clip, from the recent Round 6 of the Argentine international speedway series at Bahia Blanca, you can see why Nico likes to ride out wide in the dirt:

(Covatti in the green helmet colour, number 3.)

Great clip😁😁

Ah well, less than a month to go to the start of the season so maybe time to speculate on the riding order which is being announced on 9th March. Although personally I think it more or less writes itself in my opinion.

1 Danny

2 James

3 Lewis

4 Morten

5 Nico

6 Paco

7 Darryl

The only doubt in my mind is Lewis and Morten could possibly be the other way round otherwise I don't think it will be far out.

Anybody think it will be any different?

Will give it a couple of weeks then I'm sure someone will start a meeting thread but this will do for now.

• Like 1

Cant see it being any other way than how you have it Super Blue.

Not long to wait to find out....

Kerr and Risager are both white liners and will possible be chasing the same line.

I'd partner Covatti with Risager at 3 and 4, and Lewis Kerr at 5.

Covatti and Risager could be a fruitful partnership IMO, Covatti loving that outside line and Risager the inside.

Didn't know kerr was a white liner. Oh well. Let's hope he can make it look interesting. Anyway. Putting kerr and morten toHether doesn't sound a very clever plan.

Don't see Lewi creeping around the white line at Foxhall in this clip:

https://twitter.com/LewisKerrRacing/status/670711063218937856

Good news is that he has been back on a bike again, at King's Lynn on Friday, and was looking good and quick from reports.

Also sounds as though he will be part of the Team GB training camp in Croatia early next month.

I know we haven't even started the 2016 season yet, but could the promotion have a big decision to make next winter regarding 2017?

It seems that fixed race nights in the EL will come in to force next year, with one of those nights rumoured to be Thursday's.

Do we stick with PL and change our regular race night which we've had since the 50's, or twist and rejoin the EL?

Or maybe they'll finally try the one big league again?

Next winter will be interesting.