British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Hope you smash them dont like them much

I don't think they care much for ipswich after last year.

Come on Lewy, the amount of time you spend putting comments on their threads just come out the closet and admit you have a soft spot for Scunny.

Baldyman, I think you are right.

The part of her that I was looking at wasn't tiny!

Shame of it is, the same can be said about you

I don't think they care much for ipswich after last year.

I'm not sure if that's the case anymore,I think most of us are grateful to you for being Sh 1t!!

Joking aside I think the witches have a decent(ish) team on paper bit like Scunny,just seem to have bad run of loss of form in their riders

Shame of it is, the same can be said about you

Sticks and stones.

Getting back to the theme of 2017, after the shocking display at the EWR yesterday (it appears to me that the riders have already been told that they are not in the 2017 plans and are riding with that motivation rather than for pride, points and £ sterling. Where is the motivation from the current promotion (hardly an apt word), team manager and title sponsor? Would the Witches have done better with Tungate and Heeps in the line up? Would that have added a bit of oomph to proceedings as the remaining fans support Ipswich contracted riders rather than mercenaries who are here today, gone tomorrow.)

A rumour with a bit of foundation, although "HKP" will probably knock it out of the park with his inside knowledge of the Club .... It is believed that a an entertainer with local links is part of one of four consortia interested in taking on the promoting reins at Foxhall Heath. If successful, two would take the Witches into the fixed race night 2017 EL, and the other two would leave them in the PL for at least one season to stabilise the Club. One of the bids could be interested in swapping leagues with another track and one is intent on running a NL team alongside the EL/PL team next season.

Nothing earth shattering there, and probably most will guess who, where, when and why, but I have not named any names so should be safe from the Turkish hit squad, "huzur ve sevgi", boys and girls.

Looks like Thursday's meeting will go ahead so, knee willing, I will see you there. Shall we do a: "My War Cry is Better than Your War Cry" competition, or similar, or shall we just scare off the zombies with a bit of a back straight BSF Massif party? Blue Balls and Banana Splits the order of the day please Mr and Master Beer Hut.

All the best guys, stay safe, well and happy.

PS: has anyone seen my cow bell and my maracas?

One of them is interested in swapping leagues with another club? Say ipswich and Mildenhall for example, that means ipswich in national league? Why would they want to do that? Don't like the idea of that at all. Let's hope they don't have the winning bid.

Whatever happens with the Witches next season surely it's got to be better than this year?

We've made 3 changes and still not producing better results!

There's got to be something wrong behind the scenes that's effecting performances, although you'd like to think they still want to earn as much money as possible

Totally baffling and depressing at the moment!

• Like 1

when you've changed the riders, the manager (several times) and the sponsors, there doesn't seem to be much left to change? I feel CL has been plodding for a few seasons now, I've noiced the deterioration in the racing surface, how hard can it be to produce a consistent track FFS ?

• Like 1

The Ipswich side this year looked really hodgepodge from the get go IMO.

An engine room made up of Risager and Sarjeant just lacks any personality. I can’t see either pulling out rides that inspire fans or team mates very often. I find both competently dull at best, they don’t have the touch of the madness about them or the force of racing talent to drag a side out a hole.

• Like 1

How many more must win meetings have we got left before we are finally put out of our misery?

• Like 1

How many more must win meetings have we got left before we are finally put out of our misery?

none

The fat lady has performed packed her bag and left the building IMO.

• Like 1

none

Did she even bother to turn up this season ?

• Like 1

none

Did she eat all the pies and the sweets?

I think is important to finish with some solid home performances and wins -that's what 90% of fans are concerned by IMO.

Play offs are gone so anything away is all but irrelevant.

Entertainment at home is the name of the game for me from here on in.

• Like 2