British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

still undecided as my normal car share are not.

May well still go solo if you save me a seat in the stand!!?

The stand is for wimps at the Fours!!

Stand on your feet / get covered in dust - old school speedway!!

Gutted to be missing this , I think we have a very good chance to progress to the final and maybe even win it .

Where you live?

nacton side of town - speak to you thursday. Happy to pick you up mate if you want a lift rather than take the bike....

nacton side of town - speak to you thursday. Happy to pick you up mate if you want a lift rather than take the bike....

So that Greenwich then..... ;)

So that Greenwich then..... ;)

nah im posh me - Braziers Wood! lol

nah im posh me - Braziers Wood! lol

haha ... whatever next? you be telling me that you are a legal professional or bank manager!

I wouldn't know one side of town from the other. Nacton side I wouldn't have a clue.

Edited by baldyman

haha ... whatever next? you be telling me that you are a legal professional or bank manager!

Who admits to being a dodgy crook :wink:

Lazily taken and copied from my recent Facebook Post......

No doubt the" Massif" started it off but it was Mr Ayres who bridged the gap between track and terraces. A gap that has been yawning and widening all season. A gap the Massif started building a bridge to close which was pushed on by Foz and then Kevin and taken another step further by the amazing Mr Long tonight and which was well and truly finished off, concreted down, topped off and decorated by the incredible Danny Ayres . Mr Entertainment. Mr Fantastic. Ayres Rock. Ulhuru we love U. Not for a long time has one man done so much for Ipswich Speedway. Thank U Danny boy. Thank U to your lovely mum, your wonderful partner, your beautiful baby, your great mechanic, your incredible colour scheme. Veni, Vidi, Vinci Danny. You came, You saw and You conquered. Enjoy the £20 buddy and see you at Eastbourne on Saturday as I am heading there now rather than the Fours. Even CL had a smile on his face at the end - and a bottles of milk, wine and champagne. And now he also has Danny Ayres mobile number on speed dial.......

Are ipswich putting any football teams in at the 4's?

Doubt the first team would play but the reserves or the youths might be up for it.

Doubt the first team would play but the reserves or the youths might be up for it.

They'd still beat Rangers or Celtic

Celtic & Hearts certainly but the Rangers would have another trophy for the cabinets.

Celtic & Hearts certainly but the Rangers would have another trophy for the cabinets.

• Like 1