British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Ipswich finished 11th in 1969 in British League Division Two as it was known at the time.

My first year of watching speedway when I went to Romford and in that season had the pleasure of seeing that Witches side that finished 11th, with the Bombers finishing runners up,

Just an aside on Danny King's British Final victory, does anyone know if the engine he used was the one that he was criticised for testing in the home match agains Glasgow?

Oh, just realised that I am not allowed to post on Ipswich threads anymoRe. ..

I wasnt aquainted with CardinalSin away from the forum but very sorry to hear the news.

RIP

RIP CardinalSin

Oh god I didn't realise this was for real? Thought was due to poor performance last night wouldn't go again.

RIP Cardinal, seemed a good member and posted sense.

Sorry to hear this sad news.

What is going on with my beloved Witches? How can it have gone so wrong. Perhaps we have to many mates involved in the team and management structure and not enough honest feedback. Also harder to tell mate the truth if they are not performing. Seems the changes have been the riders with no previous relationships with others. Just saying!

Oh god I didn't realise this was for real? Thought was due to poor performance last night wouldn't go again.

RIP Cardinal, seemed a good member and posted sense.

i too thought it was a wind up . sad news for all forum members and speedway fans in general . going to be missed on here .

One of the family gone. RIP Cardinal Sin, enjoy watching all your favourite riders again in the great speedway stadium in the sky...

Weird - I couldn't access this forum earlier today??? Anyone else have any issues

Edited by damosuzuki
  • Like 1

Weird - I couldn't access this forum earlier today??? Anyone else have any issues

Yep

Yes obviously

Yes obviously ok now

Anyone on forum read Mike Bacons comments about the poor Witches riders?

Is that on the star website?