British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

You disappointed?

Don't see the last two being at Ippo.

Why does everyone always have to put a poo poo on everything. It's a bit of fun and seeing if we can put a better team together than what we end up with. And riders race for money. So if the money is right, you can probably get anyone to race for your team.

My apologies - just my opinion (which happens to differ from yours!).

If it's just a bit of fun, you might as well put in Cookie & Smiling Sam then.

Though we'll probably have to let at least one top end rider go so you might have more chance!

I for one wouldn't want to see either of them, we've been there and done that!!

My biggest worry is letting Heeps go for the year. Somebody will pick up a little gem there on a bargain average. That could come back and bite us in the arse. Tungate (and I appreciate that he's not everybody's cup of tea) could be the same. Let's not throw the 'babies' out with the bath water?

I for one wouldn't want to see either of them, we've been there and done that!!

My biggest worry is letting Heeps go for the year. Somebody will pick up a little gem there on a bargain average. That could come back and bite us in the arse. Tungate (and I appreciate that he's not everybody's cup of tea) could be the same. Let's not throw the 'babies' out with the bath water?

We've also "been there and done that!" With Tungate and Heeps for how many years now?

I'd take the been there and done that duo of Barker and Worrall over the two Aussies every time.

It's all about getting the right riders that can put the most on their averages. And I think the pairing of barker and Worrall would easily put more on theirs than the pairing of Heeps and Tungate.

Either as a 2nd string in EL......?

On this thread and others you have indicated that we might be going EL. What rumours have you heard?

Sky EL deal has to have 8 teams which it seems is not the case for 2016..

CL is a Sky employee.

Its not working in PL is it?

Will there be EL and PL speedway in 2016?

Will there be speedway at Foxhall in 2016?

As for Heeps and Tungate, look at riders like Morris, Summers, Josh G. All simliar scores in PL and EL

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Understandable speculation when theres real speedway of own own to talk about.

Other threads have hinted at as many as 4 new teams going elite in 2016 with a couple dropping out.

Also seen suggestions of similar yo yoings between PL and NL too.

A real shake up seems likely and given the stated position has always been to return to the elite perhaps this would be the time.

Who knows there may even be other bigger surprises in store....

Will there be speedway at foxhall next year? Will louis be running it? Will lots of money need to be spent in making any of this happen? I wasn't listening to any of the interviews on Thursday, so was anything mentioned or hinted at?