British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Chris said last night that both manufacturers were sent the suit details and one of them got it wrong, didn't say which one is wrong tho!

So are they going to get them changed?

Chris said last night that both manufacturers were sent the suit details and one of them got it wrong, didn't say which one is wrong tho!

He would say that! So if one type are wrong then surely they would have to put it right. However there would have been some sort of sign off to produce them, question is who agreed?

Tru7 use the mustard colour in their media and Danny King's bike is also same colour.

However Tru7 sponsored Holder Ward and Bachelor in GPs and their suits used the bright yellow!?

Whichever is correct or wrong doesnt matter... Just need to be all the same

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 1

Eh? That makes no sense. Sackers are green but we didn't have green Kevlars did we?

The words Sackers were prominent back and front in green which was more than enough of that colour.

I know that I would be insisting that the wrongly produced suits were reproduced correctly at no extra charge pronto!

The colour scheme is bad enough in the first place let alone some of them being wrong!

• Like 1

Don't think I've ever wanted a rider to do so well as Paco Castagna! What a cracking lad!

A chip off the ol block as his old man was a great fella also.

Very interesting get together last night and the Ipswich lads look as though they are bonding very well together. We have lost Gino's input with his funny quips etc but now have Paco who seems a very nice fellow and it seemed those there took to him very well. Lets hope he do as well as Gino in his first season at Foxhall but sorry to say I doubt that.

The reserve pairing look the weakest in the premier league history and come to that ever and will doubt cost us dear at times.

Be interesting to see if the top heavy side will work out, its worth a try but oh! dear those reserves are a worry.

I don't even think it's that top heavy. It's balance looks okay but yes we may look a bit weaker at the bottom compared to some teams. Do we really know what paco and Daryl will do? Ya never know. And don't forget everyone has to have a 3 point reserve. I think paco should come into his own on tracks like Peterborough Sheffield and workington.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

Ah Paco dad Armando one of my favourite past witches. Heat 3 him and Gerd Riss bang 5-1 to the witches remember that many a week. Let's hope Paco is at least half as good as his dad . Will be tough for him to start alot of experienced riders at the reserve berth for alot of teams this year .

He would say that! So if one type are wrong then surely they would have to put it right. However there would have been some sort of sign off to produce them, question is who agreed?

Tru7 use the mustard colour in their media and Danny King's bike is also same colour.

However Tru7 sponsored Holder Ward and Bachelor in GPs and their suits used the bright yellow!?

Whichever is correct or wrong doesnt matter... Just need to be all the same

I hope you got permission from Buster to use the photo of Miss Kings Lynn 2015 as your profile pic!!
  • Like 2

She is a beaut ain't she.

Prefer your new profile pic for sure. Maybe the Club could consider using it as their next logo...

I'll be going, been a long winter and want a fix of speedway even if it will be bloody cold.

Undecided as yet , looks a good field for the meeting and weather forecast looks ok as well.

Do need a speedway fix thou !!