British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Main Man

Bees Sweating On Bomber's Fitness For Play-off Semi

..........and you are still an idiot!

Whatever makes you feel happy my little Piranha :rofl:

it's rigged anyway, all the refereeing decisions will go pooles way, sarj will get castigated again but poole riders allowed to get away with it....

coventry not only got to beat poole but also the ref , sky and the pits official......

just watch and see............................

• Like 1

Press Release .

BOMBER DECLARES HIMSELF FIT FOR EL PLAY-OFFS!

Bomber will defy the pain barrier to lead his side, The Coventry BUILDBASE Bees in their vital Elite League Play Off clashes with reigning champions Poole Pirates.

Chris crashed heavily in Poland riding for his club Rybnik on Sunday ending up battered and bruised. He has been receiving treatment and physio all week and is still very sore.

But he is determined to lead his side to the league title , I still ache all over and have bruises galore. But this means so much to me that I will defy the pain barrier to lead the Bees to glory.

This means a lot to me , the club, our sponsors and the superb fans and we are hungry for success and need to chalk up a good home advantage on Friday night to take to Poole for the second leg on Monday.

The SKY SPORTS Play off Semi-Final at Brandon starts at 8pm on Friday night (September 18th)

Best captain in the league 🐝

• Like 1

Starman2006, on 15 Sept 2015 - 12:48 PM, said:

Seemed to run back to the pits perfectly ok. He'l take his place on Friday...

Sure your right , Will you be supporting Poole up at Brandon ? How many Pirates usually travel up there ?

• Like 1

Sure your right , Will you be supporting Poole up at Brandon ? How many Pirates usually travel up there ?

Yeh definately. :t: 7 and one team manager at the last count.. :rofl:

Yeh definately. :t: 7 and one team manager at the last count.. :rofl:

No promoter?

No promoter?

Oh he'l be there to. Should he bring a sack of potatoes to plant in the track. Right time of year to plant them im lead to believe.. :rofl: Right up against the kickboard is the right place, so im told. Somebody from Belle Vue told me that, they grow grass out of there's.. :rofl:

it's rigged anyway, all the refereeing decisions will go pooles way, sarj will get castigated again but poole riders allowed to get away with it....

coventry not only got to beat poole but also the ref , sky and the pits official......

Sarj will only get castigated if he jumps the starts, he isnt a victim.

We dont want any favours from anyone and if our riders ride to their capabilities we wont need any.

• Like 1

Sarj will only get castigated if he jumps the starts, he isnt a victim.

We dont want any favours from anyone and if our riders ride to their capabilities we wont need any.

Don't forget Garrity, he's very good at that. In fact he's so good the REFS have now picked him up.. Shame... :rofl:

Good grief. Ok I'll humour you, let's wait and see how accurate you are eh?