British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Missed god knows how many pages of posts but can't be bothered to go back looking through them all :lol: Kurtz, I'm led to believe, wants to go EL only next year over here and then also focus on European leagues other than that, so I doubt Peterborough has even entered his mind ;)

Rumour going round Barker could be going Plymouth.

Just seen on Hans Andersen's twitter, could he be riding PL next season.....?????

Rumour going round Barker could be going Plymouth.

Just seen on Hans Andersen's twitter, could he be riding PL next season.....?????

No !!!!!!!!!!

Missed god knows how many pages of posts but can't be bothered to go back looking through them all :lol: Kurtz, I'm led to believe, wants to go EL only next year over here and then also focus on European leagues other than that, so I doubt Peterborough has even entered his mind ;)

Now now, you'll only upset me a Rodders with posts like that (don't try and work it out :wink: ) :D

It would mean big change to the team but I feel we need 3 proper heat leaders. One big problem was the lack of heat wins in the close matches.

The teams with the top heat leaders are usually the ones that challenge for the title.

We started the season with Allen, Ostergaard and Lambert.

Something like A top number 1, Barker and Ostergaard and then fill the remaining spots.

Edited by dazpanther
  • Like 1

Do tend to agree with you daz, it's something we haven't had for years.

Morris 7.91

Grondal 5.12

Barker 7.56

MPT 5.96

Ully 7.87

Phillips 3.00 FTR

Rosen 5.07

All depends if Morris rides Poland this season, hasn't got much action in the past especially riding for Glasgow, but you'd think Glasgow would retain Summers and Lawson so could release Nick. Rosen needs a fresh track, was a 6.50 rider one stage, was impressive in the fours and would be a trump card at reserve.

Would be title contenders that side.

Edited by Panthers89

Do tend to agree with you daz, it's something we haven't had for years.

Morris 7.91

Grondal 5.12

Barker 7.56

MPT 5.96

Ully 7.87

Phillips 3.00 FTR

Rosen 5.07

All depends if Morris rides Poland this season, hasn't got much action in the past especially riding for Glasgow, but you'd think Glasgow would retain Summers and Lawson so could release Nick. Rosen needs a fresh track, was a 6.50 rider one stage, was impressive in the fours and would be a trump card at reserve.

Would be title contenders that side.

Really like the look of that side. Morris has said how much he dislikes the Edinburgh track

Simon Lambert is the big question mark imo. Most probably our rider of the season, local etc but is now on a funny average that he may not improve on.

Grondal will have the world u21 again I presume?

Edited by dazpanther
  • Like 1

Doesn't he want to ride in Poland next year?

I think that anyone who mentions Poland on a Panthers thread should have to donate £5 to a charity of their choice!

• Like 1

I think that anyone who mentions Poland on a Panthers thread should have to donate £5 to a charity of their choice!

wheres your fiver going to then???
  • Like 2

What's wrong with the land of the PO?

Ooo thats borderline!! Yellow card

Dont think Morris will come to Peterborough he starts the season well then drops off drastically hence his average. Thomsen was the key with his average and points increase potential if hes not returning and goes elsewhere in the PL, that team will have a great rider for the average hes on, he could start as a second string anywhere and make it to number one status thats the type of rider that wins you silverware .

• Like 1