British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

So Porsing has signed for a Polish club Rzeszow so how many meetings will he miss for Panthers now ?

Heavens above.

I thought he had given up Poland to ride for your lot?

So Porsing has signed for a Polish club Rzeszow so how many meetings will he miss for Panthers now ?

I think we need a statement from the management as to what direction we are going in now it seems as Simon Lambert as signed to double up with Kings Lynn and N ick Porsing has signed up to .also ride in Poland. just how many matches is Porsing going to miss , we know Lambert will miss 9 meetings . Just where do we go from here?

Heavens above.

I thought he had given up Poland to ride for your lot?

That's what we all thought

None panthers take priority. He will ride in poland when panthers have no meeting

Edited by dazpanther
  • Like 2

None panthers take priority. He will ride in poland when panthers have no meeting

we will see if Polish clubs say they want you there you go also Porsing will earn far more in Poland so good luck with that one .
  • Like 3

Just where do we go from here?

Thursday or Friday night would stop the question everytime although Friday is our most popular raceday anyway in 2016.

See that number fans are discussing that Nicklas Porsing has signed for Polish club Stal Rzeszow. I was involved with Nicklas in him agreeing to sign for Rzeszow, our agreement with the Club was that Peterborough meetings take precedence over any of their meetings. We gave them all the Peterborough fixtures so they are clear when/not available. At present he is available to ride for them for 8 meetings and depending on play off situation/dates for both clubs he may also be able to ride for them in any play offs. Before signing in Poland, we discussed this with Dale and he was happy for us to continue. At present the only meeting clash is a PL away meeting at Ipswich. This clashes with a meeting for Vargarna in Sweden. Vargarna had this date in diary first, so under FIM rules they have precedence. However Peterborough are trying to see if this meeting can be changed. So Nicklas will be doing all Peterborough meetings except Ipswich away, if this cannot be changed. I hope this gives you peace of mind, that Nicklas is fully committed to Peterborough. Originally he was doing Peterborough, Vargarna Sweden and Denmark. However signing in Poland fits in better than doing Denmark. So Nicklas will only ride in Denmark on the odd occasion that a club needs a guest and the fixture fits in with rest of his schedule. Many thanks - David Wootton - Nicklas Porsing manager

Thanks for that much appreciated

Great news on Porsing but I'm still not happy with the Lambert situation..especially as we have 2 points to play with and he will miss half our meetings.

For weeks many of you Pussycats have been looking for an excuse to bin Lambert - perhaps now youve found it.......

I wouldn't have signed him.

must admit nor would I when panthers have near on 2 pts to play with , can't possibly see how he can improve anymore ,he was on PJR rockeships last season that's what bought about the big average increase ,can't see how he'll get better this season (I hope I'm wrong tho)