British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

I saw it mentioned somewhere yesterday (maybe on here but if I'm wrong someone can correct me) that as he's not riding for us this year, then it has nothing to do with Edinburgh, it's up to Belle Vue as they signed him first.

Ridiculous if true, but then again, that's speedway!

6.7 The permission of the Promotion on whose retained list a rider appears must be sought before being loaned to another Promotion.

Exactly who will be on the appeal panel?

Donald Duck, Tweety Pie and Minnie Mouse

• Like 2

I bet its because of that tosser harkness with his own fat greedy interests at heart..and I thought he had been moved on...I am so pissed with British speedway..I wish all these comments were all seen and heard at a higher level...can't someone with skills copy and paste them all on a bspa website for all to see!....#fuming

Edited by Lukas

If panthers had been as quick to make changes last year they might have done better, instead of manipulating at guest at number one for months, what goes around comes around eh? :) bspa has bent over backwards for you lot.... Never bloody happy :)

When does the appeal get heard?

REPEAT Go back to you're f###ing care home you shouldn't be allowed out, total idiot

• Like 1

A petition has been set up, already has nearly 200 signatures.

Can you post a link.

REPEAT Go back to you're f###ing care home you shouldn't be allowed out, total idiot

hee hee :)

Absolutely shocking decision, I was just discussing with my Dad last night that we will have to get ourselves over to Peterborough for a couple of meetings this season now - 2 Extra paying adults a minimum of twice when normally we just head to Lynn - And its in the interest of British Speedway? Do me a favour!!!

You are so sick , i'd love to meet you and help put you out of your misery .

Anytime? I will be at the 4s.... Sick is a bit harsh btw??

Are you threatening me?? :)

Edited by Arson fire