British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

I was there tonight and all I have today is hands up Total respect to Ged Rathbone he is one amazing promoter don't see any other promoters standing up to the supporters like that and answering questions.

• Like 4

Proper customer service, yes it's ruthless to the riders but there was no point in waiting until the weekend when the paying customers wanted answers there and then.

Could a former panthers target that has just been dropped by an EL team fit in at the show ground ?

Schlein's EL average at the start of the season was 6+?

I was there tonight and all I have today is hands up Total respect to Ged Rathbone he is one amazing promoter don't see any other promoters standing up to the supporters like that and answering questions.

That's because most other promoters don't make a total balls up of constantly switching team around and then have to justify the changes !!

That's because most other promoters don't make a total balls up of constantly switching team around and then have to justify the changes !!

Balls up? We're still in the top 6 and we have three home matches to guarantee our play-off spot.

cheque book desperate speedway then? masking the inability to put together a decent team from a blank canvass... Stinks to the high heavens....

How much are you paying Robert Lambert?

• Like 6

expect 2 more changes in the morning too ....

• Like 1

How much are you paying Robert Lambert?

how much are you paying kennett?

Oh and how much to Karger not to race :)

cheque book desperate speedway then? masking the inability to put together a decent team from a blank canvass... Stinks to the high heavens....

If your side had lost 6 home matches wouldn't you want changes , it doesn't matter if you don't get it right at the start as long as you keep within the 42.50 limit . Nothing to do with chequebook speedway common sense to keep supporters interested enough to keep supporting otherwise you know what could probably happen and I wouldn't want to see that occur .I would have liked a team consistant enough to go the whole season without changes like yours has so far to be fair but home form at the showground has been absolutely abysmal hence the changes . As for the Diamonds they were very good 1 to 6 but you really need to make a change at NO-7 Phillips could cost you in the playoffs as he must be the worst 3 pointer in the league and looked out of his depth in all 3 races which he managed to fall in. there's got to be somebody better .

• Like 1

how much are you paying kennett?

Oh and how much to Karger not to race :)

Lambert wanted number one money, even though he would've started the season as a second in the averages. Karger has stepped down from the side due to injury

So not one of the original line up will end the season? Are baby Bjerre and oystercard just swapping teams?

Fair play to Ged for the changes. The new line up certainly looks good enough on paper.

Team of:

Cook

Morris

Anders

Lasse

Kenneth

Holub

Halsey

Certainly will mean no thrashings anymore!