British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

I like this ged bloke. Cutthroat ged I'm gonna call him from now on.

Our best promotor ever, not afraid to make changes and does have the fans at his heart and loves the club.

• Like 3

It is refreshing to see a promoter not settle for second best.

In all walks off life if you are not performing at your place off work your out.

You have got to praise him on having the club and supporters as a priority and only wanting what is best for the club.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 5

Our best promotor ever, not afraid to make changes and does have the fans at his heart and loves the club.

Some promoters tend to sit back and hope for the best, but ged looks like a winner, we need more like that in speedway.

• Like 3

Schlein has been made available to other clubs..I wonder..though I don't think that would be a good move..I never thought I'd say this but I hope it's Bjerre.

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 1

I like this ged bloke. Cutthroat ged I'm gonna call him from now on.

Thinks of the fans, not the riders
  • Like 2

Schlein has been made available to other clubs..I wonder..

Wasn't his average over 6 at the start of the season?

Schlein has been made available to other clubs..I wonder..though I don't think that would be a good move..I never thought I'd say this but I hope it's Bjerre.

Schlein started the season with an average of 6-24 so wouldn't be allowed to ride in the PL this season, his current average effective from 22-08-2016 is 5-90 so he would be allowed to ride in the PL next year, should that rule remain the same of course.

Are you allowed to re-introduce a rider that started the season for you.Unsure but there use to be a rule like that.

Can porsing be brought back in?? Didn't think you could drop a rider and bring them back the same season

Ahh, I did not know this :P Lots of rules...

Dont think Porsing would return anyway he didnt exactly leave on good terms with Rathbone , cant see Daddy Havvy letting Lasse go at this stage of the season unless he has a ready made replacement , maybe bringing in a 7pt newcomer with the future in mind, if its Kenny Bjerre will be interesting for sure

The revolving door at Peterborough will be opening again over the weekend as they make the final push for the league title.

I understand they are just awaiting confirmation from his parent club that they have no plans to use him in their side in 2016 and that BSPA will approve the move.

Thinks of the fans, not the riders

I think BOTH - he has given both Emil and Tom plenty of time to try to regain their form and last night he announced the changes "with their permission" as he wanted them to be applauded by the crowd for their efforts this season not just disappear into the sunset after the night was concluded. Never seen it before but it was good to see so many go to shake their hands or give them a hug. They ar both great lads and I really hope will return to the Panthers lair one day.

• Like 6

I think BOTH - he has given both Emil and Tom plenty of time to try to regain their form and last night he announced the changes "with their permission" as he wanted them to be applauded by the crowd for their efforts this season not just disappear into the sunset after the night was concluded. Never seen it before but it was good to see so many go to shake their hands or give them a hug. They ar both great lads and I really hope will return to the Panthers lair one day.

They only found after heat 10

We know that as changes are to be announced somepoint today.

A bit hard on Ashley Morris he's done a sound job but Busk Jakobsen hasn't looked at home on the showground for quite some time now so can hardly be surprised to get the bullet and in a way Morris is going to pay the price for Busk Jakobsen's below par performances, if this all true.