British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Polish fixtures was announced last week, so you`d think that would at least make things clearer, then the first draft of PL fixtures was sent to all the clubs, that IMO seems to be the major obstacle as it might need the assistance of the other PL promoters with fixture changes to get Bjerre to fulfill every Peterborough fixture, lots of luck with that.

Sure is a problem needs some careful planning that's probably why its taking so long. Edited by New era Panthers

KB signed for Tarnow again, so that takes care of his Sunday's

The provisional Polish Ekstraliga fixtures show that Unia Tarnow has 10 confirmed Sunday meetings, 2 reserved Sundays, 2 Saturday fixtures, 1 on a Friday and 1 on a Monday - excluding any Play-Off involvement.

It would take quite a bit of fixture juggling for a Sunday based PL team to accommodate those fixtures.

And with Ostergaard's Testimonial meeting having been postponed now, and the Panthers wishing to open their season on Sunday 20th March, the fixture juggling has started already.

Porsing is a decent rider not a number 1, Porsing is a 4.70 i think, in a weak 2nd string position in the EL so at best he is a 3rd heat leader in the PL but what do Peterborough expect, Bjerre isn't going to lower himself to ride PL and does anyone really expect him to turn the money down in poland to ride at Peterborough i don't think so and where would the money come from for Bjerre to ride at Peterborough, just remember no fan money this year and still no team sponsor

Porsing is a decent rider not a number 1, Porsing is a 4.70 i think, in a weak 2nd string position in the EL so at best he is a 3rd heat leader in the PL but what do Peterborough expect, Bjerre isn't going to lower himself to ride PL and does anyone really expect him to turn the money down in poland to ride at Peterborough i don't think so and where would the money come from for Bjerre to ride at Peterborough, just remember no fan money this year and still no team sponsor

Just wait and see you might be in for a shock on both fronts. We have faith in Ged Rathbone . Anyway what would you know about Panthers finance's to suggest we cannot afford K. Bjerre.
  • Like 3

does that mean you know the panthers finances then or just guessing ?

Did I say I did ? but what I did say is (I have faith in Ged Rathbone ) I am confident and happy to leave it in his capable hands which doesn't mean I know anything about Panthers finance's. I hope that's clear enough for you.
  • Like 2

Just wait and see you might be in for a shock on both fronts. We have faith in Ged Rathbone . Anyway what would you know about Panthers finance's to suggest we cannot afford K. Bjerre.

No doubt on a wind up, it's hard to tell. Best to ignore:

"Its quite easy to get people wound up on here, now breathe and relax. Merry Xmas." (That was stunt btw)

2 companies vying for the main sponsor role with tge same money Readypower paid last season already on the table. Announcement in next couple of weeks

2 companies vying for the main sponsor role with tge same money Readypower paid last season already on the table. Announcement in next couple of weeks

It may come to fisticuffs then!! If they are both so keen.

It may come to fisticuffs then!! If they are both so keen.

Lets try to get both of them on board would be a better idea , with the right guidance and hospitality and maximum publicity would be brilliant
  • Like 2

is one of the sponsors a charity shop .

Porsing will be Panthers No 1 by the end of the week I reckon .

ya doing a rye and building way under the points limit .