Peterborough Panthers 2016

Ulrich Ostergaard 7.87

Carl Wilkinson 5.30

Niklas Porsing 7.84

Simon Lambert 5.19

Ben Barker 7.56

Emil Grondal 5.12

Rafa Konokpra 3.00

Stick with 6 of the riders from this season, heat winners, and a decent reserve all season.

• Like 1

good to see the peoples champion getting a mention in the 2016 team thoughts. but in theory you are only building to a max of 38.88 not a bad side though .

Ulrich Ostergaard 7.87

Carl Wilkinson 5.30

Niklas Porsing 7.84

Simon Lambert 5.19

Ben Barker 7.56

Emil Grondal 5.12

Rafa Konokpra 3.00

Stick with 6 of the riders from this season, heat winners, and a decent reserve all season.

I'd the that. Believe Ged sponsored Wilkinson too.

It'll be interesting what way we turn if we have to select 5 riders with the draft

Will it be on NL wobbler or two

Edited by dazpanther

wobbler ? you should be used to wobblers having rafa , barker and wilko in the team...

I'd the that. Believe Ged sponsored Wilkinson too.

It'll be interesting what way we turn if we have to select 5 riders with the draft

Will it be on NL wobbler or two

Before becoming a Promoter Ged ran his own team called "Motive" for riders Carl W, Danny Philipps and Oustergaard.

There is probably only 10 riders in the world that could ride Woffies rocket ships, & Rafa ain't one of them !!

Riding Ostergaard's bike Sunday didn't help him

1 Ostergaard

2 Lambert

3 Tungate

4 Heeps

5 Barker

Before becoming a Promoter Ged ran his own team called "Motive" for riders Carl W, Danny Philipps and Oustergaard.

I think his company in Middlesborough is called Motive and he just sponsored these riders from their Redcar connection.

Edited by Lukas

Will try and get to the fans forum, on Oct 13th, to see what Trevor,& Ged have to say regarding plans for 2016...............

Up the Panthers..

Leaving aside the question of averages - simply because we don't know who will fit whatever the limit is going to be - I'd like to see at least some of this year's riders kept on:

Ostergaard: Yes. Ulrich must surely be nailed on

Simon Lambert: Yes. I hope he stays, but his average now is a bit awkward

Barker: Yes. We need riders who can win heats home & away.

Toft: Maybe. Based on his form earlier on it'd be a big Yes. But he dropped off a bit, so only a Maybe.

Konopka: Maybe. A 3 pointer is needed and unlikely to find anybody much better (?)

Thomsen: Yes. A no-brainer, but seems unlikely.

Grondal: Yes. Another cert, surely.

One thing I really can say with absolute certainty about team-building: I've got a lot more confidence these days with Ged in charge. :t:

Edited by PE7Panther
  • Like 2

Why would Konopka do any better on better equipment? He can't stay on his slow ones. Surely he would fall off even more on faster ones

• Like 3

Why would Konopka do any better on better equipment? He can't stay on his slow ones. Surely he would fall off even more on faster ones

It's like years ago when French GP rider Christian Sarron wanted to move from 250's to 500's. Aussie rider Wayne Gardner said "all it means is that they'll throw him further up the track when he highsides"

• Like 1