British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

And to think, we could of had him at Redcar.

Instead we are lumbered with the " 3 Stooge

It's unfortunate for you Redcar fans but Panthers supporters are not complaining , Ged has been nothing but positive since taking charge, very sociable with fans ,lets you know his intentions for taking the club forward, always turns up for supporters club social events even though he resides 200 miles away. The man deserves his award without a doubt. Without him I doubt if we would have ever see Peterborough speedway exist .

• Like 5

Very good sponsor, well done Panthers!

"The T Balfe Construction Panthers supremo" - got the local primary school doing the press again though! Thought we'd got an adult in post but he must have moved on?

• Like 1

"The T Balfe Construction Panthers supremo" - got the local primary school doing the press again though! Thought we'd got an adult in post but he must have moved on?

If only we were all as perfect as you think you are.

• Like 2

Oh the irony !!!

Oh the stalker !!!

• Like 1

Oh the stalker !!!

I am a lucky guy, I have a stalker, but she has a nice pair of boobs and a lovely ar*e, I don't bloo*y mind a bit :party::party::party: :party:

• Like 1

I am a lucky guy, I have a stalker, but she has a nice pair of boobs and a lovely ar*e, I don't bloo*y mind a bit :party::party::party: :party:

Swop you. :D:P

Mines just an ar*e.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 2

If only we were all as perfect as you think you are.

What's perfect about it?

Thought I'd remind you about the decent away win for Swindon today! :)

Well they didn't have to try too hard did they, Posh are now 15th and could soon be trying to fight off relegation, that's what happens when they keep selling off any decent players that they get offers for and fat cat Barry Fry wants his 10%

Well they didn't have to try too hard did they, Posh are now 15th and could soon be trying to fight off relegation, that's what happens when they keep selling off any decent players that they get offers for and fat cat Barry Fry wants his 10%

It's not a new thing. Clubs in the lower divisions have always done it. KKS is always the first to gloat, so I thought I would mention a rare Swindon win at your place. 3 months ago, Swindon were rock bottom, now looking to push for a play off place. Happy days. :)

Good too see Tom stokes as our number 8, could of easily got a place at reserve at another team. so will be handy if called up on.

• Like 2

Good too see Tom stokes as our number 8, could of easily got a place at reserve at another team. so will be handy if called up on.

Am I right in thinking he is Lewis Blackbird's cousin?

Good luck to the lad, but at exactly which other team do you think he'd get a gig at No 7, ahead of whoever's already there?