British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

good to hear as that meeting is part of the Berwick Southern Tour for the Supporters Club

Which is why the Bandits' promotion made sure it wouldn't be changed.

Edited by crescent girl

Which is why the Bandits' promotion made sure it wouldn't be changed.

And that is brilliant, well done to the Promotion and thank you! Also I presume there would of been some hotel rooms booked for accomodation of some of the riders, mechanics and management as we are at Ipswich the following day

as i have said before , great to see cookie in P.L. again . but peterborough will not gain anything with the signing of craig . their bottom 3 looks fairly weak and if grondal and lambert dont start knocking in a few points it will be of no benefit to the team . worky on the other hand see their combined averages rise to 43.98. in total from being a good 3/4 of a point below the starting averages .. but we wont have the pleasure of seeing craig @ worky until sept, i think .

as i have said before , great to see cookie in P.L. again . but peterborough will not gain anything with the signing of craig . their bottom 3 looks fairly weak and if grondal and lambert dont start knocking in a few points it will be of no benefit to the team . worky on the other hand see their combined averages rise to 43.98. in total from being a good 3/4 of a point below the starting averages .. but we wont have the pleasure of seeing craig @ worky until sept, i think .

You sound more concerned about Panthers than what Panthers fans are , they will be fine and like your Comets we'll take the rough with the smooth

• Like 5

good to hear as that meeting is part of the Berwick Southern Tour for the Supporters Club

Thanks for info. I will check out at the weekend as didn't know about this trip :drink::drink: .

I know about the one at the beginning of June to Scunny, Rye House and Mildenhall.

I also know about the 2 day trip to the fours at Peterborough.

My sources say Ged has agreed a buyout with Readypower so he can become the sole owner of the club.

A kick in the nuts for all of those who rubbish our looney friend as their inside information is once again ahead of the game and broken in the style of Porsing's manager, thereby forcing the press release :P

Rathbone said: "I have a deal in place with Readypower to become sole owner of the club at the end of this season"

peterboroughpanthers/news - May 12

Edited by Crump99

My sources say Ged has agreed a buyout with Readypower so he can become the sole owner of the club.

I heard something to the same effect away at Redcar on 21 st april but just put it to the back of my mind and thought if there was any truth in it then there would be a press release whenever.

I heard something to the same effect away at Redcar on 21 st april but just put it to the back of my mind and thought if there was any truth in it then there would be a press release whenever.

Quite easy to gloss over something so significant isn't it :shock:

Ged taking sole ownership is good news, however we appear to have set our sights completely on staying in the PL

Can't see why you want to be anywhere else - Elite League is dying a slow death!

• Like 1

Ged taking sole ownership is good news, however we appear to have set our sights completely on staying in the PL

probably a financial standpoint slightly cheaper staying there...

but I guess his sights would be elite again but really I think the racing in the prem is better than the elite..

• Like 2

Made my bloody season .....The Mighty Craig Cook has his wings clipped and ends up back in the PL :lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: the "I'm moving on to further my career " didn't last long. Havent I always said he's no Tai or Darcy. Reality check matey can't quite cut it with the big guns !!!

1 rider won't win the league for you Panthers I'm afraid , your bottom three will need to score big points

Quite easy to gloss over something so significant isn't it :shock:

Yes it is easy to gloss over but I can assure you I am not glossing over anything and i'm certainly not going to tell you the source of the information if that's what you are fishing for. All I can say Ged needs to be a little bit more careful when handing out snippets.

Made my bloody season .....The Mighty Craig Cook has his wings clipped and ends up back in the PL :lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: the "I'm moving on to further my career " didn't last long. Havent I always said he's no Tai or Darcy. Reality check matey can't quite cut it with the big guns !!!

1 rider won't win the league for you Panthers I'm afraid , your bottom three will need to score big points

We are pleased he's made your day and we are equally pleased he's signed for Panthers so everyone's happy end of.

Yes it is easy to gloss over but I can assure you I am not glossing over anything and i'm certainly not going to tell you the source of the information if that's what you are fishing for. All I can say Ged needs to be a little bit more careful when handing out snippets.

Think that you're a bit lost there in your own self importance. I'm not fishing for anything, just disappointed that the deed appears to be on the cards that consigns us to where we are after a gloriously wasted opportunity. I can also appreciate our situation and Rathbone's logic, even though it doesn't excite me. Time will tell if enough paying punters have the alternative view. My guess would be that it'll tick along as it is for the time being anyway.

You should get out more. It's much better to have Craig Cook than not have Craig Cook isn't It? That's the easiest question I can come up with that I think that you'll understand ;)

Edited by Crump99