British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

I think two home victories should do it as that would take us to 41 points.

If Ipswich get 11 points from their last four fixtures then full credit goes to them.

So Sheffield get nothing at Rye House and Stead withdrew with a wrist injury...could Scunny do it at their place to put us in the play offs?...let's hope so as I don't fancy Newcastle doing anything at Ippo without Lambert. Any news on the Edinburgh fixture?

So Sheffield get nothing at Rye House and Stead withdrew with a wrist injury...could Scunny do it at their place to put us in the play offs?...let's hope so as I don't fancy Newcastle doing anything at Ippo without Lambert. Any news on the Edinburgh fixture?

Edinburgh have repeatedly stated that they offered Peterboro this Friday, and Panthers declined.

Edinburgh can only run one meeting per week. End of story. The meeting will presumably now take place at the arse-end of October, completing the final PL table, but meaning nothing.

Edited by crescent girl

Apart from us asking for 3 days and they said no, Edinburgh say a day we say no, sadly not :(

Maybe that's our plan to sneak 3 points :lol: ...... Wait people will think I'm being serious!

Surely Edinburgh should forfeit the points If they aren't planning on riding?

We offered them today, tomorrow and Thursday and they turned down all 3; bunch of cowards.

• Like 1

So why don't Peterborough go to Edinburgh on friday?..simple!

• Like 2

Surely Edinburgh should forfeit the points If they aren't planning on riding?

We offered them today, tomorrow and Thursday and they turned down all 3; bunch of cowards.

Talking of Cowards......

Why don't you meet up with people who ask to meet you? Or pay money you owe to people or reply to quotes aimed at you?

Anyway this is a Panthers thread aimed for Panthers fans something your clearly not as your dragging the club through the mud like normal, move on......

So why don't Peterborough go to Edinburgh on friday?..simple!

Without Bjerre.

I'd rather us go there with a rider missing than not..At least there's a chance if we have the meeting... they have Bewley missing also (who would have cleaned up against our reserves).

• Like 1

I'd rather us go there with a rider missing than not..At least there's a chance if we have the meeting... they have Bewley missing also (who would have cleaned up against our reserves).

I agree but doubt will happen reading press release this morning

No Bjerre no meeting = 0 points full stop

No Bjerre but ride = facility and the chance for the 1,2,3 or 4 points that may be needed. If its still 0 points whats to lose?

I suppose you could lose by 30 and miss out on race points difference....

• Like 2

Talking of Cowards......

Why don't you meet up with people who ask to meet you? Or pay money you owe to people or reply to quotes aimed at you?

Anyway this is a Panthers thread aimed for Panthers fans something your clearly not as your dragging the club through the mud like normal, move on......

Without Bjerre.

Yes why not?..Use R/R like everyone else has to..YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SIGN HIM!!!Stop crying and get on with it..

• Like 2

Talking of Cowards......

Without Bjerre.

hes obviously just a d!ck on the wind up as he never replys to anything after hes posted his sh!t,... The sad bassa is probably middle aged and married with kids playing the role of thick school leaver.... I never take anything he says seriously but alot do.
  • Like 1

No facility is being offered for Bjerre's absence, that's the crux of the matter.

correctomundo!!

another season ending in farce!! :(