British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Edinburgh fans don't know what fair weather means. It's rained virtually every Friday this year. But I'm sure they'll make you welcome when you travel up to support the panthers

I have been there once the place is exactly a dump , riders have to go there and race but supporters don't have to I certainly wouldn't waste my time and money to go there again to be able to see the far side of the track but on the near side to me only able to see riders helmets the place is a disgrace.

• Like 1

I have been there once the place is exactly a dump , riders have to go there and race but supporters don't have to I certainly wouldn't waste my time and money to go there again to be able to see the far side of the track but on the near side to me only able to see riders helmets the place is a disgrace.

Good view from the third/fourth bends.

Edinburgh fans don't know what fair weather means. It's rained virtually every Friday this year. But I'm sure they'll make you welcome when you travel up to support the panthers

That's very hospitable, however its more likely that my remaining away trips this year will be the Witches play off fixtures :cheers:

So Scunny lost...... So that's it now then.

To be honest it was a lost cause after losing to Workington on Friday ,the non appearance of Holub after last minute change of travel plans and Ostergaard playing a real captains role was enough to tip the balance.

• Like 1

All this for £17 just about sums it up.

Buy online up to the night before then and get it cheaper.

Not rocket science.

Or just keep whingeing.

• Like 1

Buy online up to the night before then and get it cheaper.

Not rocket science.

Or just keep whingeing.

For a 300 mile trip and a waterlogged track no thankyou rather give the place a miss

Why don't you pick him up drive him there buy him a few pints and some food then drive him home again I'm sure he would give you the £17

Your loss!

No loss to me not a problem with fans hospitality either , to me it's like watching a tv with half a picture, when Edinburgh find a new location would be glad to pay a visit and hopefully it wont be too long . I don't mind where I travel win or lose but I do like to be able to see what i'm paying for

No loss to me not a problem with fans hospitality either , to me it's like watching a tv with half a picture, when Edinburgh find a new location would be glad to pay a visit and hopefully it wont be too long . I don't mind where I travel win or lose but I do like to be able to see what i'm paying for

Pretty simple stand somewhere you can see.

If you stand on the start/finish line or the 3/4 bends can see everything and if you want to treat yourself you can watch from the best view in the house in the hospitality area. £30 or £25 if your not drinking alcohol. That gets you in, a programme, buffet, free bar and get to watch 2 races from the centre green pretty good value for money IMO.

• Like 2