British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

So Anders and Grondal saying looking forward to next season..... is that just wishful thinking and hoping Anders will be back?

1. Ully 7.87

2. MPT 5.96

3. Anders 6.62

4. 7.02 or Under

5. NBJ 6.91

6. Grondal 5.12

7. Perry 3.00

It's an intriguing, if not a little odd, video which does seem to make some hints

Just seen the video, they said they'll be back next year but It was probably a figure of speech rather than anything serious; in terms of Anders anyway but I suspect they both come in a package and I would be happy to sign both.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

Posted on Supporters Club facebook page

Is Emil doing most of the talking or is that Anders, that's quite impressive from Emil if it is him considering how long he's been in England.

Would be amazing if Anders was back next year, you can really tell he loves the club.

So did barker!

They appear to be very close friends!..and does sound like they will be back judging by that...however Ged definitely stated Anders won't be back and is heading for bigger and better things...we can only hope he is tempted by the Danish select.

• Like 1

They appear to be very close friends!..and does sound like they will be back judging by that...however Ged definitely stated Anders won't be back and is heading for bigger and better things...we can only hope he is tempted by the Danish select.

Maybe he's struggled do find rides and £££ elsewhere

You'd have all riders improving on there averages, you wouldn't need to worry about Ully :)

I like Ully.. Fully committed and that counts for a lot as we know from having other pain in the ass riders last season.

Would be ironic if we got Anders and Glasgow were left with Barker.

We get the better rider and on a much lower average.

Can't see Anders back at Glasgow now with the way our team is shaping up thing is can P'boro afford the transfer fee as I think we would be looking to cash in on our asset.

Edited by Gazc