British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Posf2 - Swindon Robins Vs Belle Vue Aces 21 September 2015

There seems to be a glut of new posters (aka trolls) with similar points of view. It's just getting boring now!

No doubt batch was thinking ahead to the Gp, at the weekend.

Can't see why he would bother. He us only making up the numbers.

Which is one of the reasons why the FTR draft is a complete debacle..

Is it?

So teams never had strong reserves on ridiculously low averages that benefited the team all season before the FTR?

Reserves have always been key to the success of any team .In fact I would say they have always been the key ingredient.

So nothing new here then.

The only major difference is assets being protected which naturally favour those with the strongest assets.

What is the answer? Stop bleating about other teams having the best reserves and do something about it. Invest in youth, team up with a NL team , and make younger riders assets to protect them.

I would hazard a guess that it's those without assets whining about those who have. Shop playing the green eyed monster and do something about it.

We need a clear progression and there are plenty of promising youngsters out there waiting to be encouraged. Don't wait for them to fall into your lap through the draw. Do a bit of homework .

It is best to ignore the ramblings of Roscoe

Why. Because he is telling the truth like it should be. If he masked it, and did a cover job, the same folks would be on his back for not telling the truth.

Can't really win with whining fans.

Congratulations to the Aces - they were the better team in both legs of the semi final and deservedly go through to the final.Best of luck against the Pirates.

Batch has come for a lot stick after his performance last night and given he's club captain its hard to defend. IMO he's looked out of sorts all season, the injury he sustained in the opening league fixture at Blunsden against Poole seemed to dent his confidence and he's never really recovered it.

Personally, much as i like the guy, I think it would be in the best interests of both rider and club if he moved on elsewhere next season. I think he's got stale at Swindon and needs a new challenge to get back to his best.

Best thing from last night was seeing the lovely Sophie Blake in the Pits!

What Batchs crap performance does do is make me realise Swindon probably didn't fiddle anything to get Ward in. He's just a bit rubbish.

What Batchs crap performance does do is make me realise Swindon probably didn't fiddle anything to get Ward in. He's just a bit rubbish.

To be fair, you have all been told. Some people who have probably not even been to Blunsdon once this year have been making all sorts of allegations of skulduggery, however, us regulars have noted that he does not attack the corners when he is chasing other riders and when he misses the gate is just damn right poor.

I said last week he should not be at 1 as he does not lead by example nor is he a leader of men. He is a good rider but just not good enough to do what we want him to do, which is win heat 1, set the tempo for the rest of the meeting and regularly score double figures home and away.

• Like 2

They did, and yes he is rubbish.

You know, this meeting reminded me of the early 1970's, with even the most experienced riders partially free wheeling into the corners and turning on the power mid corner, not like today, throttle on the stop, with the rear wheel spinning constantly for 4 laps, patchy tracks and modern day riding techniques just don't match... A slightly grippier area and the rear tyre bites and the rider arrows in a straight line!!!!!

• Like 1

Hes been awful all season. I don't think I have seen him pass one rider this year at Blunsdon. Complete opposite to Summers who has ridden his nuts off for every point since he signed despite the fact its put him on a stupid average for next season which means he will find it difficult to get a place anywhere. Batch will be prob be in demand on his average and he has put in minimal effort this season whereas Summers will be looked at as too risky. Its just not right!

• Like 2

There seems to be a glut of new posters (aka trolls) with similar points of view. It's just getting boring now!

I'm glad that I'm not the only that has noticed, because he seems to have fooled many.

• Like 1

@AdverSport: Anywhere else theyd call it off - Kildemand: PETER Kildemand has said that Monday nights play-off semi-fin... http://t.co/QMfKKg7NSc

I didn't think the track looked that bad. Have seen meetings on in a lot worse both here and abroad. If anything in Poland & Sweden don't they sometime delay the start after very heavy rain but still try hard to get it on?

@AdverSport: PK slams Rosco and Batch after play-off let down: ROBINS rider Peter Kildemand has laid into captain Troy Batc... http://t.co/HZebCZv4zq

I'm no fan of Rosco & Batchelor but I think Kildemand shouldn't just be blaming them. The fact he couldn't stay on the bike over either leg was one of the biggest problems

Edited by mdmc82

I'm glad that I'm not the only that has noticed, because he seems to have fooled many.

He hadn't fooled me. Noticed that a couple of weeks ago. Noticed they joined July/Aug

Edited by mdmc82

He hadn't fooled me. Noticed that a couple of weeks ago. Noticed they joined July/Aug

One of them also wrote a disgusting post on the Darcy Ward thread,he was banned for that, but that still leaves about 50 others.

• Like 1

One of them also wrote a disgusting post on the Darcy Ward thread,he was banned for that, but that still leaves about 50 others.

I saw that and was shocked. I have never been Ward's biggest fan but really hope he has a full recovery and think it's very sad what had happened to him. I noticed there are a few on that same thread who are posting things about him getting too much attention which is terrible.

There also seem to be a few who have all joined July/Aug time on the play off threads who seem there mainly just to stir. Have never seen them before but now posting all the time with exactly the same opinions.

Is KKS the same one as before?