British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Sheffield Plpo Quarter Final 2nd Leg

They would have to drop 4 riders to re declare Blackadder

It was something daft that I made up on the spur of the moment MANSE, to give another example of how to cheat if one was so inclined.

I wonder what plan Sheffield with come up with now their Plan A to contrive a way to the Play off final has taken a knock. Im pleased to see Panthers have not sunk to such depths and have come up with a date convenient and agreeable to both teams. :D

• Like 1

See on Coventry thread reports are that Jason Garrity has a suspected broken ankle

Edited by scoobydoo

See on Coventry thread reports are that Jason Garrity has a suspected broken ankle

He's mad enough to ride with that!

He's mad enough to ride with that!

makes sickness ans sh!t$ look a bit wimpy!!
  • Like 1

Garrity missing from the Poole v Coventry team tonight as his ankle is still badly swollen and they were unable to x ray it over the weekend.

Garrity missing from the Poole v Coventry team tonight as his ankle is still badly swollen and they were unable to x ray it over the weekend.

He's going to be a huge loss for Coventry tonight although some Poole fans apparently think not. Number 1 in the reserve list for a reason. Sheffield fans will know what a miss he will be both on and off the track

Hope Garrity rides, because I go to be entertained, & he always does that one way or another. Why the delay in naming a guest for Ulrich ? Has to be Ricky Wells in my opinion.

Can we not get Bjerre to guest?

Kenneth that is, his EL average is 5.87

WHAT...IN A PLAY OFF !!!!! :o

• Like 1

As he started the season with an EL average above 6 he cannot guest in PL I believe.