British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

No surprise that you're not surprised :rolleyes:

For the record they haven't cheated but I don't see any cr@p from their supporters aimed at the Bees! :rolleyes:

Because we haven't cheated? You are well suited bed fellows, both cheats!

Because we haven't cheated? You are well suited bed fellows, both cheats!

Oh I forgot - everyone's got it in for your team - referees, officials et al. :rolleyes:

Remind me again who EK was riding for when he was suspended following drillgate? Also, what team was docked 3points in a recent season. Don't think it was Poole or Swindon - and you dare to call others cheats! :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve0

Just a thought but is there any rule or precedent for a guest to be used for a rider on compassionate leave ?

I can't remember any precedent for this and if I am understanding the rules correctly shouldn't Poole be having a PL 6 -pointer, or am I mistaken ?

• Like 1

Just deduct Kennett's points and if Poole still win then you have your answer!

How would that make bees full strength without JK or likely Garrity?

Just a thought but is there any rule or precedent for a guest to be used for a rider on compassionate leave ?

I can't remember any precedent for this and if I am understanding the rules correctly shouldn't Poole be having a PL 6 -pointer, or am I mistaken ?

Your mistaken. Otherwise Matt wouldn't be using Eddie..

Oh I forgot - everyone's got it in for your team - referees, officials et al. :rolleyes:

Remind me again who EK was riding for when he was suspended following drillgate? Also, what team was docked 3points in a recent season. Don't think it was Poole or Swindon - and you dare to call them cheats! :rolleyes:

Eddie Kennett did that off his own back deary, nothing to do with the club.

Your club fiddled averages to get Darcy in. Poole have used the unfortunate Dak situation to bring in another rider on form, how is that comparible. I have to say, it's good to see the bitter angry Mr Zero back, didn't think you'd be able to cover it up for long! :D

Swindon = Cheats

Poole = Cheats pretty simple really

• Like 2

Swindon = Cheats

Only in your eyes my little Piranha..

• Like 1

Remind me again who EK was riding for when he was suspended following drillgate? Also, what team was docked 3points in a recent season. Don't think it was Poole or Swindon - and you dare to call others cheats! :rolleyes:

Er , be careful where you are going with that one, or someone might remind you again who was the team manager at the time of drill gate.

• Like 2

Two words for you..................and the second one is off..............I am not blinkered at all just putting the reality of it into context which makes all the anti Poole fans blinkered................

The fact is mental ability to ride is just as important if not more so in some ways that physical ability................

RP

RP, why do you use so many full stops in every post?

• Like 1

Eddie Kennett did that off his own back deary, nothing to do with the club.

Your club fiddled averages to get Darcy in. Poole have used the unfortunate Dak situation to bring in another rider on form, how is that comparible. I have to say, it's good to see the bitter angry Mr Zero back, didn't think you'd be able to cover it up for long! :D

Swindon = Cheats

Oh dear !! A year in the slammer and the first thing i see is that poole are cheating again !!

Your mistaken. Otherwise Matt wouldn't be using Eddie..

Let's try again. Does anyone without his head up Fords posterior know whether there is any precedent or rule that allows Poole to use anyone other than a PL 6 pointer or are back to the old bedt-interests- of Speedwáy -beacause Sky said so.

Let's try again. Does anyone without his head up Fords posterior know whether there is any precedent or rule that allows Poole to use anyone other than a PL 6 pointer or are back to the old bedt-interests- of Speedwáy -beacause Sky said so.

Sadly I expect it's cover by the doctors note for stress etc

Lets try again. If Matt couldn't use Eddie he wouldn't be using him. Hope that helps..

• Like 1

Er , be careful where you are going with that one, or someone might remind you again who was the team manager at the time of drill gate.

Ah but apparently he did it on his own - wearing a Bee on his chest!

Anyway, it's not me that has been throwing mud here - I still think Poole will win fairly and Squarely and in the other tie BV have to be favourites - roll on tomorrow!