British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

How would I know if he has? I presented the facts which are in the public domain. Its you that has choosen to read something else into things.

Compassionate leave has ONLY been mentioned on here by one poster that dislikes Matt Ford, the rest of you have jumped on the bandwagon like the sheep that you have proven to be.

Oh and the mid week lottery numbers will be a bunch of random numbers as they are each and every week. See, right again 😆

The official website says its "compassion grounds" :D

The official website says its "compassion grounds" :D

That's because it's all Poole can do as they are not medical professionals. Is it really that hard to comprehend? Apparently so by some!

• Like 1

I do understand that you often have a 'Poole can do no right' opinion, but on this occasion at least get your facts right!

Facts, what facts, please supply some evidence,,, :t:

• Like 1

That's because it's all Poole can do as they are not medical professionals. Is it really that hard to comprehend? Apparently so by some!

Erm......

"Poole will go into their crucial second leg of their semi-final play off against Coventry without Australian Dakota North who has been advised by his doctor to take time out on compassionate grounds."

Yea by you ...

Erm......

"Poole will go into their crucial second leg of their semi-final play off against Coventry without Australian Dakota North who has been advised by his doctor to take time out on compassionate grounds."

Erm......

That's a piece of journalism, nothing more. If the quote was direct from the doctor in question then it would have some credibility.

Yea by you ...

I think not, see above!!

So it's inreasonable for people on here to mention compassionate grounds but Poole speedway can? Surely if you're going to have a go at people on here you should be getting into Poole Speedway!

So it's inreasonable for people on here to mention compassionate grounds but Poole speedway can? Surely if you're going to have a go at people on here you should be getting into Poole Speedway!

Havn't you got anything better to do ?

Havn't you got anything better to do ?

well done again for your discussion! You just don't have the intelligence to talk on here you just tell others basically to shut up if you don't like what they say

So Poole Speedway choose to use the phrase 'compassionate grounds' in a press release, yet some on here are still insisting that doctor/patient confidentiality should be breached just to satisfy a few deluded forum users!!!

Yet again my mind goes back to that Echo headline in June - "YOU LOST, GET OVER IT!" :wink:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

I still have a great photo from April of my granddaughter under the scoreboard at Wimborne Road - Poole 41 Coventry 50. I can look at that on dark winter evenings together with the photo of Kevin Doolan and Hans Andersen getting a 5-1 in heat 1 of the same meeting. I won't forget that great evening, even when the memory of the play-offs have faded!

So Poole Speedway choose to use the phrase 'compassionate grounds' in a press release, yet some on here are still insisting that doctor/patient confidentiality should be breached just to satisfy a few deluded forum users!!!

Yet again my mind goes back to that Echo headline in June - "YOU LOST, GET OVER IT!" :wink:

There we have it folks. Rule breaking, bending or manipulation and the fans are just supposed to "get over it". No wonder the sport is heading downwards.

• Like 3

I still have a great photo from April of my granddaughter under the scoreboard at Wimborne Road - Poole 41 Coventry 50. I can look at that on dark winter evenings together with the photo of Kevin Doolan and Hans Andersen getting a 5-1 in heat 1 of the same meeting. I won't forget that great evening, even when the memory of the play-offs have faded!

...and so you should, along with undoubtedly the 2010 final. I have no issues with fans enjoying memories of their team winning. I have far more of those memories to look back on myself. Enjoy. :D

I'm also in the process of putting together a highlights video from all the Sky footage of 'Its a vendetta'! It could be turned into a successful rap dvd/cd. It could be released soon on the 'Disillusioned' record label!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

There we have it folks. Rule breaking, bending or manipulation and the fans are just supposed to "get over it". No wonder the sport is heading downwards.

Again folks - show the rule and what Poole have done to break, bend or manipulate it.. Facts then not biased opinions. :nono::P

Again folks - show the rule and what Poole have done to break, bend or manipulate it.. Facts then not biased opinions. :nono::P

I think it's time we let the children continue to play and create their fantasies alone as I can't be bothered with this topic any longer. We've both made things as clear as they can be numerous times but yet some just won't accept them due to their dislike of Poole and Matt Ford. Sad really.

• Like 1