British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Why would you go with Lindgren again after that performance. Would prefer RR, would score more points

• Like 2

Poole have played by the rules so far this season so hoping they don't cheat now. I think they honestly expect to win last night so maybe Coventry have them a little rattled now which is why they are trying to sort their weak link.

Why would you go with Lindgren again after that performance. Would prefer RR, would score more points

Completely agree. Harris, Hans, King should score more than Lindgren.

The biggest concern now though must be Garrity 🙏

• Like 1

It should be R/R at 5 with Hans at 2. If Hans and Harris can do anything then in heat 1 we're leading on aggregate. Go with Howarth as R/R in heat 5 and if Howarth has been pants in 4 and 5 you start switching reserves and Howarth to give Garrity 2 of Howarths rides. King gets the next R/R as it's the only 1 that king can take other than heat 13 but Hans need heat 13 as he should be our best rider and he has a big gap between heats 10 and 15 but 13 shortens it.

If it's Lindgren I'll be pissed off! Show some faith in our riders, you know, the guys the management picked and wanted in the first place!

"Poole have played by the rules so far this season so hoping they don't cheat now. I think they honestly expect to win last night so maybe Coventry have them a little rattled now which is why they are trying to sort their weak link."

Firstly I'm sure Dak will ride, and that I'm sure we all wish his father well. Second, not sure how Poole are rattled, having drawn away at Brandon, on a track reportedly deep and grippy, therefore suiting the home side? Although admittedly the last 2 heats were a tad disappointing lol

Edited by Rob VDS
  • Like 1

It should be R/R at 5 with Hans at 2. If Hans and Harris can do anything then in heat 1 we're leading on aggregate. Go with Howarth as R/R in heat 5 and if Howarth has been pants in 4 and 5 you start switching reserves and Howarth to give Garrity 2 of Howarths rides. King gets the next R/R as it's the only 1 that king can take other than heat 13 but Hans need heat 13 as he should be our best rider and he has a big gap between heats 10 and 15 but 13 shortens it.

If it's Lindgren I'll be pissed off! Show some faith in our riders, you know, the guys the management picked and wanted in the first place!

Can you be assistant manager on the night? Talking a lot of sense. Edited by mdmc82

Poole have played by the rules so far this season so hoping they don't cheat now. I think they honestly expect to win last night so maybe Coventry have them a little rattled now which is why they are trying to sort their weak link.

Desperate stuff

Message Havvy, tell him what he needs to do ;)

• Like 1

The latest forecasts show much better weather for Monday - but if that proves to be not the case, then Thursday is looking possible!!!!

what!!? Surely you wouldnt expect Danny to pull out of the vital 16 lapper? wink

If Coventry are struggling for a guest for the 2nd based on current form I would take a gamble on Anders Thomsen he has got good equipment can gate well and won't do any worse than Lindgren in the first leg

• Like 1

Apparently Dakota 000 North is a doubt for this fixture as his dad has had an accident a couple of weeks ago. Surely that's not grounds to miss the meeting

Maybe not that long ago but before the meeting. He has however scored badly for a while so do t think it's just down to that.

Holder & Watt have a close friend who's like family have a very serious injury but they are riding out of their skin for him.

Edited: reports on Twitter say it happened 3 weeks ago.

That's twice that you've stated it happened weeks ago without any back up other than a vague reference to Twitter.

Could you either provide the evidence to back your claim, or rescind the accusation please.

• Like 3

Havvy fav my tweet on twitter about having Hans in heat 14 so maybe not! :D

And despite all he doom and gloom from a lot of Bees fans, we CAN win at Poole. I still don't think it's over.

And despite all he doom and gloom from a lot of Bees fans, we CAN win at Poole. I still don't think it's over.

It's not over by any means. If we'd have held on to the 8 point lead I'd be feeling fairly comfortable now, but starting from scratch it could easily go either way.

I agree - That's why I'm worried!

• Like 1

I agree - That's why I'm worried!

It's the same for us.. It's never forgone when it Bees V Pirates. I was in bits yesterday, I'll be even worse monday :D:oops: