British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

It's the same for us.. It's never forgone when it Bees V Pirates. I was in bits yesterday, I'll be even worse monday :D:oops:

I'm exactly the same Jacques. To be honest I was gutted with the last two 5-1's because I knew how it have helped going into the second leg.

As it is now, I'm tense and just want to get it on!

• Like 1

And the last few posts is why for me, we NEED Hans at 2. Bang in a good first race, heat 2 could be a 5-1 to us too and suddenly....

I'm exactly the same Jacques. To be honest I was gutted with the last two 5-1's because I knew how it have helped going into the second leg.

As it is now, I'm tense and just want to get it on!

I was jumping around the room :D... I just pray it's on, don't want to wait until Wednesday! My nerves can't stand it. Despite the intense rivalry, we generally have great meetings and last night was fair and great to watch, same Monday please, with Bees coming out on top! :t:

• Like 1

R/R? with a team that's carrying injuries? it's very risky to say the least.

Perhaps Lindgren is still awaiting his best engine to tun up from Sweden, although why he never brought it back with him, I'll never know.

And the last few posts is why for me, we NEED Hans at 2. Bang in a good first race, heat 2 could be a 5-1 to us too and suddenly....

Well I can't see Neil and the team just idly standing around allowing that to happen!

R/R? with a team that's carrying injuries? it's very risky to say the least.

Perhaps Lindgren is still awaiting his best engine to tun up from Sweden, although why he never brought it back with him, I'll never know.

Lindgren beat 2 riders (wel technically North twice), if Hans and Harris between them can't better than then we're buggered anyway!

Well I can't see Neil and the team just idly standing around allowing that to happen!

Damn that was also part of my master plan :D

Cov were very lucky to draw last night. Bee's never looked anywhere near in control. Should be an easy win at home for the Pirates.

Coventry got what they deserved from the meeting, troll!

That's twice that you've stated it happened weeks ago without any back up other than a vague reference to Twitter.

Could you either provide the evidence to back your claim, or rescind the accusation please.

If you read my second post that you have quoted it says Reports on Twitter. I never said confirmed.

I remember Han's mum dying at the start of the season and still Hans was with bees and also Rory racing the day after his close friend Rico died.

I'm sure North can race Monday. Holder & Watt are and they have been going through a very tough time which has spurred them on.

I'm sure his dad wants him to race towards the title as nothing he can do from here.

Edited by mdmc82

If you read my second post that you have quoted it says Reports on Twitter. I never said confirmed

Where on Twitter? And who said it?

Where on Twitter? And who said it?

It was mentioned by a couple of Poole fans before I read the Article (that was how I found it) will have a search through and see if I can find their names. One was called Dawn Yates I remember that

Edited by mdmc82