British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

Had a chat with Jason Crump last night and got an update on Darcy whilst buying my wristband of Lemo. With all that and a good nights sleep I've had a rethink about the Dak situation.

Firstly apologises for my outbursts yesterday but sometimes things happen in this sport I love that just send me over the edge.

Having had time to reflect I still can't believe what's been alleged has actually happened and Dak needed this time away from the sport due to his fathers unfortunate accident.

I think the situation we are in now is the Poole management are putting pressure on Dak to ride probably due to him being one of, if not the best visiting rider at Kirky Lane.

I think this will backfire though as I can see him scoring 2-4 points when he is good for 8 normally. His mental state will be all over the place due to his concern for his poor father and this I feel will limit his normal high scoring performance.

Good luck to all for tonight and stay safe everyone.

If he is that concerned about his dad, mental state all over the place, why doesn't he fly home ? That is the bit that I don't understand.

Good luck to all riders and hope it will be good TV.

Had a chat with Jason Crump last night and got an update on Darcy whilst buying my wristband of Lemo. With all that and a good nights sleep I've had a rethink about the Dak situation.

Firstly apologises for my outbursts yesterday but sometimes things happen in this sport I love that just send me over the edge.

Having had time to reflect I still can't believe what's been alleged has actually happened and Dak needed this time away from the sport due to his fathers unfortunate accident.

I think the situation we are in now is the Poole management are putting pressure on Dak to ride probably due to him being one of, if not the best visiting rider at Kirky Lane.

I think this will backfire though as I can see him scoring 2-4 points when he is good for 8 normally. His mental state will be all over the place due to his concern for his poor father and this I feel will limit his normal high scoring performance.

Good luck to all for tonight and stay safe everyone.

Thank you for that post ouch, it's a shame that none of the other 'Poole haters' will show the same courtesy. Your words clearly prove that there's more to Dak's fathers injury that what the vast majority on here are willing to comprehend or believe.

C'MON THE PIRATES!!!

• Like 2

Likewise, let's hope for a meeting without controversy, a well prepared track, no injuries and the better team coming out on top.

Any Poole fans making the trip might want to take part in the heat 16 for Darcy. Everyone can walk the track for the last ever time and then put into the collection for Darcy.

Great idea for the Ace's fans to be able to do that for memory sake and including a collection for Darcy is a wonderful gesture :t:

If we are to lose the final over two legs, then I certainly won't have any objections to see the Aces win outright.

If he is that concerned about his dad, mental state all over the place, why doesn't he fly home ? That is the bit that I don't understand.

Good luck to all riders and hope it will be good TV.

That's a question for Dak, no one on here can answer that!

Great idea for the Ace's fans to be able to do that for memory sake and including a collection for Darcy is a wonderful gesture :t:

If we are to lose the final over two legs, then I certainly won't have any objections to see the Aces win outright.

It's a great idea!

Thank you for that post ouch, it's a shame that none of the other 'Poole haters' will show the same courtesy. Your words clearly prove that there's more to Dak's fathers injury that what the vast majority on here are willing to comprehend or believe.

C'MON THE PIRATES!!!

Unless I'm reading it totally wrong Ouch spoke to Jason about Darcy not the North situation

• Like 3

Why is it wrong to replace an unfit rider?

If he is fit enough to ride for himself in the GPs then he should ride for his teams as well. Riders who do not should not be replaced by a rider having an equivalent average. In fact it would be fairer not to have a guest but use RR instead.

Cmon you Aces!!! Would love to see a couple of Bees assets help turn Poole over!

Names please.

• Like 1

Wow. An attempted apology for your 'CHEATING SCUMBAGS' post!! I'm surprised you believed the update from someone with such a strong Poole past!!!? :shock::wink:

I believe that the care and attention shown to Dak by his mates in the last week has gone a long way to helping him clear his head. So as long as he's got his machine problems sorted, it'll be good to see him back - be it a 2 point or a 12 point haul!! :t:

Erm, i assume the update you're referring to is mine ? What Poole past do i have ?

I don't have any particular axe to grind with anyone unless they're doing wrong...its obviously just a co-incidence that you lot seem to be involved with so much wrongdoing.

Through my not being a friggin numpty like so many on here, my 25+ years in the sport have left me with network of friends and workmates high high up within the sport. I can't help that i'm afraid..

I also have plenty of stories to tell, including some of Messrs Ford and Middleditch, but i'll save them for a rainy day.

Erm, i assume the update you're referring to is mine ? What Poole past do i have ?

I don't have any particular axe to grind with anyone unless they're doing wrong...its obviously just a co-incidence that you lot seem to be involved with so much wrongdoing.

Through my not being a friggin numpty like so many on here, my 25+ years in the sport have left me with network of friends and workmates high high up within the sport. I can't help that i'm afraid..

I also have plenty of stories to tell, including some of Messrs Ford and Middleditch, but i'll save them for a rainy day.

25 years in ther sport has left you with a network of friends and workmates high high up in the sport. First you come across as a Doctor, when you probably couldn't even Doctor a cat, now your a bleedin promoter. Next you'l be telling us your a TV presenter. What a pile of b-llrubbish you write. Another deluded make up artist. I look forward to meeting you, in your Chris Holder shirt...

Edited by Starman2006

Another one of Gav's sweeping Poole generalisations.

By 'all' he means anyone else suffering with 'Poole Paranoia Syndrome'.

Proud member of the 'Poole Paranoia Syndrome.' :lol:

COMES ON ACES ~ SMASH THEM TONIGHT. 20 POINTS LEAD PLEASE. :approve:

• Like 4

25 years in ther sport has left you with a network of friends and workmates high high up in the sport. First you come across as a Doctor, when you probably couldn't even Doctor a cat, now your a bleedin promoter. Next you'l be telling us your a TV presenter. What a pile of b-llrubbish you write. Another deluded make up artist. I look forward to meeting you, in your Chris Holder shirt...

You are reading things that aren't there, he's never said he was a promoter...

Proud member of the 'Poole Paranoia Syndrome.' :lol:

COMES ON ACES ~ SMASH THEM TONIGHT. 20 POINTS LEAD PLEASE. :approve:

:D:approve:

Wow. An attempted apology for your 'CHEATING SCUMBAGS' post!! I'm surprised you believed the update from someone with such a strong Poole past!!!? :shock::wink:

I think the update 'ouch' is referring to is a conversation with Jason Crump and/or Lemo. Both former Poole riders.

Before this goes completely off track ...

• Like 1