British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

You are so thick SCB, its down to the referee and start marshall to take action.

I'm thick? It is NOTHING to do with the start marshal.

14.12 A START MARSHAL’s role is to assist the Referee to make fair, equal starts by:
* ensuring the Start Area, Start Gate, Tapes (of the correct specification) all comply to these Regulations and that spare tapes (also of the correct specification)
and Elastic (which may be used if the Starting Gate fails) is available.
* bringing Riders to the Tapes in an orderly manner determined by their gate position, ie. a, b, c then d), to the correct position, with the front wheels within 75mm of the tapes, checking that the ignition cut-out lanyard is correctly attached.
* signalling to the Referee by walking well clear allowing the Referee to take control.
* briefing Riders on the procedures in the event of a Gate failure.
During a Heat:
* should the Referee show any Stop or Disqualification lights, s/he will immediately show the appropriate flag, whilst remaining at the trackside whilst doing so.
* showing the correct flag at the end of the penultimate and final lap of all Heats.
Where in there does it mention "tell the referee if the rider is not wearing goggles"?
Edited by SCB

The rule says he has to have it on and be in control of the bike at the start gate. While he was playing with his goggle he had taken it off then put it back on. The start marshal was in control of the bike not Kyle. :rolleyes:

How many riders play with there goggles at the start, loads, clearly they are not in control either. Stop clutching at straws you sad sad loser.

Edited by Starman2006

You are so thick SCB, its down to the referee and start marshall to take action.

you are the thick one can you not read the rule book! It is solely down to the referee nothing to do with the start marshal. Who has your family brain cell today? Poole haven't cheated nobody is saying that but you are so effing stupid you can't read properly. The referee missed it and people are quite rightly questioning if the points can still be taken off. Obviously being a moron you are quite happy for rules to be broken and results standing then

Yeh of course it was. You do arf talk some crap...

so not crap after all....

It was unattached and he was not in personal control.

Not during the race agreed - which is why i posted asking for clarification and not making an accusation.

Take a chill pill fella.....

....today on Play school we are looking through the rose coloured window. Jemimah and BIG TED are ready.. Are you children?

• Like 1

you are the thick one can you not read the rule book! It is solely down to the referee nothing to do with the start marshal. Who has your family brain cell today? Poole haven't cheated nobody is saying that but you are so effing stupid you can't read properly. The referee missed it and people are quite rightly questioning if the points can still be taken off. Obviously being a moron you are quite happy for rules to be broken and results standing then

Really im the thick one, so what does that make you and SCB. THE REFEREE MISSED IT THE F--KING START MARSHALL WAS HOLDING THEM .go away, yet another sore sad loser. I told you, BV can have the 2 points. and if we win it fair and square i expect you to be second in the que to congratulate us.

Edited by Starman2006

Imoff to the seaside now everyone. Have a LOVELY day. See you all for more fistycuffs after tomorrows meeting.

It's not for the start marshall to take action. It isn't in his jurisdiction to take action.

Maybe not but if he sees or knows something that's got the potential to be a health and safety risk, he should of delayed the start and informed the ref.

So if the start marshall indicated to the referee that all 4 riders were ready to race and the race was started by the referee and finished to a result, what are all the arguments about?

Under number #263 I stated that a heat 16 had been organised for everyone to walk the very last lap round the track to raise money for Darcy. Unfortunately the track manager, who works for the GRA who own the stadium, refused to allow us to do it under health and safety rules at the last minute for reasons we have been unable to fully understand, how walking round an empty track is dangerous is beyond me. So I apologise for misinforming you, and share the disappointment shared by all the fans, Aces and Poole.

• Like 2

Really im the thick one, so what does that make you and SCB. THE REFEREE MISSED IT THE F--KING START MARSHALL WAS HOLDING THEM .go away, yet another sore sad loser. I told you, BV can have the 2 points. and if we win it fair and square i expect you to be second in the que to congratulate us.

HALLELUJAH! Why was that so hard to admit?

The BV "Fightback" hasn't got me convinced at all. Lord Fraud is a business man. I have a feeling that he instructed the Poole team to ease up on the gas later on in the meeting. He could see that the gate money would have been adversely affected for the 2nd leg, if BV had trailed by 8-10 points. I suspect that the 2nd leg is now just a formality. :sad:

My thoughts too and the same thing happened at Coventry with two miraculous 5-1's to the Bees so the match was drawn. Probably what Sky wanted as well.

........Star Lady....... The referee obviously hadn't been to Specsavers. Mark Lemon has tweeted that he queried the lack of goggles with the ref before heat 12 and the ref said he didn't notice. What the hell was he watching?

Who was the referee? :unsure:

Maybe not but if he sees or knows something that's got the potential to be a health and safety risk, he should of delayed the start and informed the ref.

Yet again i reiterate it isn't part of his job description to do so.

For me it's the same scenario with a rider who has clearly touched the tapes and the referee hasn't seen it, the race starts and is called as it finishes. I haven't heard of a ref who has gone back and said 'apologies for missing the tapes infringement but the rider in red has to be excluded now'

It's happened, nothing to see here, move along.

All to play for now tomorrow as I really thought BV were absolutely dead and buried last night.

• Like 1

Belle Vue have a right to protest it, if Lemon did so after the heat which he's indicated he did and Belle Vue pay the protest fee then surely they'll look at it. It seems Newman couldve been excluded twice